CHAPTER SIX

THE INTERVIEWS

I woke up at around nine ready to start my day off, I didn't do much except brush my teeth and my hair before I went out for breakfast. It was just me eating breakfast today but I didn't care much. I grabbed a roll and an apple and took them to my room.

I sat and ate for a little bit watching some news of what's been going on in the districts before my prep team came in through the door.

"Hi guys, what are we doing today" I didn't care but just wanted to make small talk.

"Just the same as opening day, shower time" I rolled my eyes before strutting over to the bathroom where only the ladies came in like last time.

She was not lying it was the same process as the other day, they were scrubbing and shaving every single millimetre on my body, I even tried to sit down multiple times but they would not let me.

Finally, after that hell hole of a shower, they wrapped me up in a robe before taking me out of the bathroom and sitting me at the vanity. they all crowded around me adding some light blue eye shadow with some more gold shimmer.

Next, they did my hair, they didn't do much they just brushed it and then put some beach waves in to fit the vibe. Even tho my natural hair is beach waves.

Once they were done it was around noon and Camilla came into the room.

"Hey sweets you know the drill no peaking" I smiled at her before I shut my eyes and faced away from the mirror. I feel her lift my arms up and place a dress over my body. She carefully zipped me up then spun me and guided me over to the mirror.

"Aaaaand open" I opened my eyes to see one of the most beautiful dresses ever. It was a light blue dress that matched my make-up. It carefully sat on my shoulders being the same as a t-shirt, and the torso hugged me perfectly showing all my curves. The skirt carefully fell to my ankles and spread out nicely. It had some sea-shell designs going up the left side of the skirt. the dress was paired with a sandy gold pair of heels.

"This might be even more beautiful the my opening outfit," I said as I swished the dress left to right, I noticed Camilla smile in the mirror with her hand to her head.

"It looks even more beautiful on you, I might just start crying" She fake wiped a tear from her eye.

"Thanks, Cami, but all credit to you" I hugged her before walking towards the door. "I have to go now but thank you I will see you tomorrow when... You know"

"Bye-bye now good luck with your interview" She waved and I waved back before leaving the room.

I walked down the hall and into the living room where I was met with Beatrice, Blake and Ruby but no Finnick.

"Hey guys, where's Finnick" I walked over to where they all were on the couch. "Nice fit better than the opening ceremony for sure" I pointed to his suit which was a nice light blue colour with a sandy bow tie and dress shoes.

"Yeah definitely, your dress looks great. Oh, and Finnick just went to the bathroom we will wait for him then go down together" He pointed to the shells on the side of my dress when he complimented it. I didn't sit down with them yet because I figured Finnick wouldn't be too long.

Only a second passed when Finnick came out from the hall and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.

"Wow, you look gorgeous Wixx" He walked up to me examining every little detail of me.

"Thanks, shall we go now" I either responded with a nod or a hum which I just rolled my eyes to.

Me and Finnick led the way down to behind the stage where other tributes were getting ready to go out. We went and stood somewhat close to the entrance but not too close because we weren't the first ones to go out.