Chapter 36

One month later (Epilogue Pt. 3)
Landon's POV
Summer break is over. Well, it is for me. Harper still has another week. But I have to head back now because of practice.

The lacrosse season doesn't begin until February, but Coach doesn't believe in slacking off. And since he doesn't trust we will stay in shape over the summer, he'd rather start now than later.

The six hour long drive back to Los Angeles becomes a fun road trip for us. It was me, Harper, and the guys. It started out with a jam session to some of our favorite songs. Then, we went down memory lane of us when we were kids. About five hours in, all of the guys fell asleep. So Harper and I spent the drive talking about what we looked forward to during senior year and how scared shitless we were about the future.

Harper glanced back at Kai, who was snoring loudly in the backseat. He sounded like a damn lawn mower.

I turned up the music in the background, hoping it would drown out his snores. It didn't help. He only got louder. I considered strangling him with his seat belt.

Harper chuckled from beside me and the sound went straight to my cock. I'm such a fucking loose cannon around her. All it takes is a glance or a little laugh from her to have me hard as a rock.

I keep my attention on the road and hum along to the music playing on the radio. I'm trying to distract myself. I'm not trying to have a boner with my friends sleeping in the backseat. It starts to soften, and then I start listening to the lyrics.

The Weeknd's "Or Nah" is playing. I internally curse because now I'm thinking about Harper. Speaking of Harper, The Weeknd is apparently a favorite of hers. She starts singing along, her voice fucking angelic. She hits every note effortlessly.

I shift uncomfortably as she sings about getting fucked on the kitchen table. Now I'm thinking about the other day when I did just what she's singing about.

"Harper, please put on Taylor Swift or something."

She sees exactly what she's doing to me and starts to sing in my face. She reaches over and brushes her hand over my crotch. The car swerves a little, and she chuckles menacingly.

"I'm serious, babe. You're distracting me."

I glance in the rear view mirror, relieved to find my friends are still asleep. "Do you want me to take care of that for you?" She whispers, biting her lip. Her hand remains on my crotch, the heat of her hand making my cock twitch. I shift again, aroused as all hell.

Fuck.

Eyeing her sideways, I made note of the erotic expression on her face. If she's about to do what I think she's going to do...

"I'm fine," I reply quickly, feeling my cheeks flush pink. "I'll handle it later."
We still had thirty more minutes left until we reached campus. Though I'm not too sure I could bear this discomfort much longer.

"Or..." Harper reached over to unzip my pants and wrap her fingers around my length. "I can handle it right here and now."

My dick twitched between her fingers, my breathing erratic as I heaved. My grip on the steering wheel tightened, my knuckles pale white in color.

I should be worried about my friends waking up and finding my girlfriend fisting my cock. But I don't want her to stop. Shit feels way too good.

Her hand moves up and down in a slow, tantalizing manner. I let out a sharp gasp, the faint sound of a curse word leaving my lips. She took her time stroking me, seemingly captivated by the way my face twisted and turned at her touch.

"Do you want me to stop?" She questioned seductively, enjoying teasing me.

"You know I don't want you to stop," I breathed.

Stroking my cock roughly, she leaned in and kissed my neck. Her lips were soft against my skin and she smelled fucking incredible.

I was so damn turned on that she could probably hear the way my pulse throbbed, the beat matching the way my length throbbed in her soft hand.

"Come for me, baby," she whispered, trailing light kisses behind my ear and down my neck.

The car began to swerve, but I swiftly managed to regain control. "Fuck, Harper," I growled. "You're going to get us all killed."

Chuckling, she used the precum leaking from my tip to tease the head of my cock. I hissed, trying desperately to keep from getting into a head on collision with the other cars on the road.

She could tell I was losing my mind and was thoroughly enjoying every moment of it. Pulling her lips away from my neck, she dipped her head down and licked at the tip.

I jolted in response, a car angrily honking at me for suddenly cutting them off. Theodore stirred in his sleep, and my heart dropped to my ass. I was both scared and excited at the possibility of being caught.

"Baby, please," I begged, my voice gruff and dripping with desire. "Now is not the time to be teasing me." She knew I couldn't do anything about it right now. Not when I was trying to keep my voice down and keep us from crashing.

Her lidded green eyes dropped down to her mouth on my cock as she took as much of me as she could.

I couldn't hold back that time. "Ah fuck," I moaned. "Your mouth feels so fucking good."

She began to work her mouth up and down the length. I briefly glance down to see her head bob, determined to push me over the absolute edge.

I grabbed at her hair and shoved her head down even further. She gagged, caught off guard. I was getting ready to move my hand away when I heard her moan. The sound traveled from the tip down to the base. That alone almost made me come.

My jaw tightened, feeling my cock slam into the back of her throat repeatedly. I moaned and groaned, struggling to keep my eyes from rolling into the back of my head.

I didn't hold back. In fact, I kept her head down while I coated her pretty mouth with my warm release.

Swallowing what I had given her, she popped her head back up and wiped at her mouth. Then she kissed my jaw, sat back in her seat, and sighed in satisfaction.

I'm the one who just had an orgasm yet she's sitting there like I just gave her head. Adjusting myself, I clear my throat when I hear Kai yawn. "Damn, are we there yet?"

"Nah. Almost."

I glance at my girlfriend. She's so calm while I'm still trying to catch my breath. She tucks a curly piece of hair behind her ear as my eyes scan over her gorgeous, freckled face.

The world knows Harper as this sweet, artsy girl with a love for nature. And that she is. But for me, she's a firecracker  and far from an angel. Knowing that that side of her is only reserved for me brings a smile to my face.

Fuck, and to think at one point, I hated this girl. What a fucking idiot. At least now, I can spend the rest of my life loving her.

"What?" She questions, looking over at me with a sheepish then teasing smile. "Do you have to shit again?"

Yeah, I'm definitely marrying this girl.