Jonkler die no noob

Jonkler loves to tease around batman, unaware of his own girlfriend harley who loves him dearly, who is now cheating on him. He is always trying to get to Man, and he loves him more than harley.  He doesnt know yet that harley is cheating on him, and he will sure never know after this day.

Harley woke up exahusted from yesterday because she almos got caught cheating on jonkler with ivy during their sloppy makeout session. She looked beside herself and Instead of seeing her lover she saw a big skid mark in his place. He had shitted on her bed once again, and she was tired of it. She got up and yelled out, "Mr. J if you shit on my bed once again im gonna kill ya!"

After a minute of no response, "Mr. J?" She got worried and drove off out of the steel meel in her good burger car vandalized with clown drawings. 

She stopped at the Monarch Theatre where Batman holding Jonklers dead body. Harley collapsed of fear, her pudding is dead.

After all that happened Harley planned her revenge blah blah blah there was a new sequel called  Harley Quinns Revenge but thats unrelated because yea it just is i gues, then arkham knight batman hallucinated jonkler, yea yea, but in reality Jonkler was never dead . Proof below 👇not clickbait

All you noobs thought he was dead but the image above 👆 proves otherwise because he infected my ps4 and spoke really weird versions of the american languagei saw when i flew out of trump-burger land

Jonkler was revived by jason turd (the kid who becam red hoodie so he could be different and cool because he has a motorcycle fetish) so he could beat him with a crowbar (this is a 1000000% justified because jonkler did the same to him when jason turd was 14) and also spray gasoline on him (harley did this to jason turd thats why harley is in a coma))

Before this story continues hit that vote button and turn notifications on and follow teddybearkacchanuwu (me, the alpha) and read my bakugou angst thank you *flutters around cutely^