xviii

"How was it?" Neteyam asked me. We loved to sit on the beach and talk about our days and what happened when the other one wasn't around.

"Well I guess he was trying to say it first but I kinda blurted it out" I laughed.

"He must've been nervous if he couldn't even say it."

"Oh he was shaking like crazy, although it was kind of cold." We watched the waters and all the kids along with Tuk play in the water.

"Are you gonna mate?" Neteyam asked.

"Are you crazy?! Haven't gotten that far yet."

"Might as well."

I lay on the sand and I tell Neteyam about the vision I had at the spirit tree.

"Eywa must really want it to happen." He said laughing. I hit him in the stomach which caused him to grunt and glare at me with a pouty lip.

"Aww the poor poor baby" I mocked.

"Swirya, word please." I heard Ronal from behind us.

"Yes ma'am" I said. I was quite scared about what she was going to talk to me about. I waved Neteyam goodbye and left him on the beach as I walked with ronal to her pod.

"Sit." She said and I sat beside her.

"I have heard of you and Aonungs relationship. My son is very happy to have someone like you in his life. I just want you to be prepared."  She said.

"Prepared for what?" I asked.

"To be Tsahik. If you mate with my son you are signing yourself up to be Tsahik. Of course you have no experience so I will teach you everything I know. I want my son to be surprised by you." She put a hand on my thigh.

"I also would want you to deliver my baby" she added.

I looked stunned as she said that and she could tell.

"I will help you practice but we must start immediately. Come child I must teach you to heal and deliver a baby." She pulled me out and to the healing pod. I saw Aonung and Tsireya teaching kids how to breathe.

I waved at them as they smiled and waved back. Aonung laughed at me as I was getting dragged by his mom.

I went into the healing pod where I once laid after the war. I noticed some women in discomfort and stress. She was about to give birth.

Ronal spent 30 minutes explaining to me and then showing me with one women. The womens name was Tsa'rey. She was very nice and had a very handsome baby.

Then Ronal taught me how to heal the woman with oils and herbs. Crushed up herbs mixed with oil. She taught me everything within a few weeks.

I was really good at many things she did. Me and Aonung also got closer by the minute. We would spend time together swimming on ilus or sitting on the beach.

"Swirya! We need your help now!!" Tonowari yelled as I was making fruits. Panicked I rushed out of my marui pod and followed tonowari into the healing pod.

"It's mom, she's having the baby!" Tsireya yelled. Her and Aonung was beside Ronal as they were holding her hands. This was a very big thing and Ronal wanted me to be the one to deliver her baby.

I've delivered many before and none was by myself. I kneeled in front of her as she was grunting from pain. Tonowari sat beside tsireya trying to comfort his mate as well.

"Tsahik, it is going to be okay. Aonung grab her a cold towel. Tonowari, fruits from my marui pod and Tsireya keep comforting her and keep her calm. Ronal, I'm going to need you to push, your dilated 9 cm it's almost time."