i

It was a great day for everybody. The first grandson of Tsahik of Omatikaya was born, Neteyam. Everyone shouted his name as Jake held him to eywa. All eyes were on Neteyam and by the looks of him, he would be a perfect son. Many eclipses later, Kiri was born from graces avatar. It is a miracle and mystery of why and how kiri was born but Neytiri and Jake adopted her as one of their own. Then Loak was born and many after Tuk. Before they knew it the sullys were a litter of 4. It was a miracle for everyone.

Loak and kiri are fighting over a toy ikran, as usual. Kai and Neteyam are playing in the river as Neytiri is holding baby tuk. "Hey! That's enough. Don't make me come over there" Jake says. That startles Kai and he runs behind Neytiri. Just then Tiger and spider run into the water as Neteyam is comforting Kai. Kai was a lot like Neteyam which is why they got along so well. until something happened. Kai went missing and no one had seen to find him. It broke Neteyam and after that, he swore to himself that he would keep his family and friends safe, no matter the circumstances.

Many years later

Loak and Neteyam are flying around looking out for Bogees. They cannot mess up their job and it is very important. Until Loak wants to get into the action. "Cmon bro we've got to get down there." Loak tells out. "No way, dad will skin us" Neteyam says. Neteyam tries his best to keep Loak out of trouble and danger. Loak hasn't always been the best at staying out of trouble. Much less dangerous situations.

Loak flies down anyways making Neteyam life a lot harder. Meanwhile. Spider is painting himself as well as Kiri and Tiger helping him. "I feel like everyone respects me more." He says. "It seems like I'm less human." He adds on. "Wait your human?" Kiri asked sarcastically. Tiger laughs making spider smile. He loves to hear her laugh whenever he can. "Sorry sorry " she says still laughing at Kiris comeback.

Kiri and Tiger have become very close since Kai went missing. It still saddens Neteyam when they talk about the memories. Neteyam loved Kai like a brother and Kai loved Neteyam nothing less. They were very close and they were almost never seen apart. Kai's mother was unknown but his father was very well known. Tsu'tey brought him home one day before the big war and it was not questioned since.

Kai wasn't like his peers. He had the body of a Omatikaya but his color was lighter. He had a teal color but Neteyam didn't care. His yellow eyes looked into Kai's yellow eyes and Neteyam wanted to be around him all the time. They had a very strong connection and sometimes Neteyam would feel like he had a stabbing pain in his back. This was very unknown to Tsahik and the scientists. They had no clue what was going on so they just let it be as long as Neteyam wasn't physically hurt.

Tiger and spider had their moments together. They would often go play in the big trees and walk around through the bioluminescence plants. They both had feelings for eachother but they never said anything, scared to ruin the friendship.

Neteyam was scared to make new friends but accepted Tiger and Spider. He wasn't close with them but loved when they were around. They would share a laugh and a meal and sometimes sleep under the same roof with the sullys. The two love birds never liked hanging out in the lab but the Navi children loved to visit grace so they went just for the company. Spiders mother, Paz, was sent back to earth after the war as for quaritch was rightfully dead.

Tigers mother was never spoken of but miraculously Tiger was born. Trudy Chacon and Norm Spellman had Tiger but few days after. They went into war causing Trudy to go down with her helicopter. Tigers real name was Rose but she had never liked that name even if it was after a character in Norms favorite movie, Titanic.

Tiger had a strong bond with her father but Spider never wanted to know his father. His parents weren't talked about much.

Just then Tuk came running into the hut. "Guys the war party is back cmon!" Tuk was very excited she always loved to see her mother. Tuk dragged Kiri out of the hut as Tiger and spider smiled at eachother and ran beside eachother to tend to the Ikrans. Everyone had a part and since spider and Tiger didn't have braids then they had another job.

"Fall in" Jake said. Spider and Tiger already started helping with the ikrans as the sully boys were getting scolded by Jake for disobeying once again. More like Neteyam was getting blamed because he was born first.

Jake spent the next 20 minutes telling them how their job is important.

"Ma'Jake your son is actually bleeding."

Neytiri points that out and when Jake dismisses them, She takes Neteyam to their marui pod.

"Your grounded no flying for a month." Jake tells Loak and walks away. Loak then helps with the ikran and Tiger can tell he isn't happy about the situation once more.

"I'm sorry Loak" Tiger tells him as she rubs his back. Loak and Tiger were somewhat close since spider and Loak were very close.

"It's fine, it's not like it's new." Loak tells her.

He sounded hurt in his voice. Tiger couldn't help but hug him. She was a very emotional person and hated when someone felt down. She would hug everyone and everyone called her the teddy bear.

Loak hugged her back as he said "thanks bear"

She got that nickname obviously from her sweetness. (And her dad)

Them 3 had finished taking care of the ikrans and feeding them when Neytiri called out that it was time for dinner.

Tiger loved Neytiris food and so did spider. Neytiri was one of the best cooks and she taught Neteyam and Kai when they were younger.

They all finished and were excited for the eventful day of adventures they had planned for the next day.

"Good night kids" Jake said to the sully kids.

"Good night dad" Tiger said to norm as they were in the lab. "Good night norm" spider followed.

"Good night kids" then norms voice faded as the door shut and everyone was off to bed.

A/N: this is one of my favorite books I have planned and can't wait to publish the whole thing. Hope you enjoy it<3

 Hope you enjoy it<3