Mahalakshmi : Roar Of War

The moment Goddess Chandika stepped into the battlefield, the ground shook vigorously. Her Lion roared and stood beside her peering through the army of demons standing in front of her sent by Mahishasur. The Goddess glanced at the two demons standing in the front ; Mahishasur's chief generals - Chikur and Camar.

"Devi, our King had sent us to shoo you away. He doesn't fight women but looking at you, I've realised that you should not be here in the battlefield but beside King Mahishasur. You deserve to be his wife, the Queen of the Asuras. Your beauty and grace is unmatched in the three worlds. Accept the proposal and leave your weapons. These do not look nice in a woman's hands when you should be massaging Mahishasur's feet. "

The Goddess raised an eyebrow at Chikur's rant and then laughed sarcastically.

"It's an interesting proposal. To be the Queen of the mighty Mahishasur is surely a tempting offer but there's one thing; I'm already married and my husband is none other than the Lord of the three worlds, Devadidev Mahadev himself! Now tell me, why will I leave Mahadev for a cruel, misogynist and violent man who only knows how to torture and keep women under his feet? "

The demons were enraged by the Chandika's words.

"You do not know what you are speaking of, you foolish lady! We are Mahishasur's army. We can trample you in seconds" shouted Camar angrily.

"Then what are you waiting for? Show me what heroic powers you have. Fight with me."

Chandika invited them to fight. Chikur attacked the Goddess with multiple arrows but she deflected them with just her shield.

"We are stronger than mountains! You cannot defeat us!" He shouted.

But before he could say anything further, Chandika called upon Sudarshan Chakra and swiftly cut the heads of the demon generals. As their heads fell, she had a smirk on her lips.

"What happened? Your strong mountains collapsed? Who else wants to follow their examples? You can come up. I'm quite at ease."

Next, the demons Asiloma and Mahahanu went off on Goddess Katyayani with their swords. Chandika had her kharga in her right hand and the shield in her left. She stopped their swords with her shield and pushed them back. With her kharga, she sliced Asiloma from the middle and with a big blow with her shield, she broke Mahahanu's skull. As the two fell dead, Ugradarsana and Vidal came to fight her.

Devi Chandika took her bell and rang it loudly. The sound alone bursted their ear drums and they died. Following them, multiple other demons came forward but were met with demise on the hands of the Goddess alone. Seeing the condition, the remaining asuras went back to Mahishasur and informed him. He got furious to know that all his powerful army members had died that also on the hands of a woman. He now decided that he would go fight himself. He took the rest of his army with him which crossed numbers in lakhs and marched towards the battlefield.