Chapter Thirty-Three

Hi readers. Smut incoming... but grim smut, because of who it's with. So can we call this smut? Or just gross icky crap? I have no idea. Regardless, proceed with caution.

Mathias needed a fucking slap.

After everything Ernst had done for him, he had the audacity to outright embarrass him? Jumped up prick. Just because he wasn't getting his dick wet for the first time in days, he had to take it out on everyone else.

'You're so tense,' said Katherine, pulling Ernst from his thoughts.

She'd been so good at distracting him in the club. All evening she'd been curled up on his lap, her fingers rubbing through his hair, her tongue in is mouth at any available opportunity. That's why he'd ended up bringing her back to the hotel; she'd more than measured up.

Ernst needed this release. He was ridiculously pent up, and burying himself in some good cunt would really set the world to rights. and it better be good. He'd paid more than enough.

Katherine stayed glued to his side as he led her into the Savoy, disinterested in the wealth around her. Clearly, her usual clientele was of wealthy origins. He hoped this woman was a strict professional. Ernst had a very particular plan for tonight and certainly didn't want it interrupted with misplaced naivety.

'So, 'Anna',' said Ernst with a clear tone of instruction, 'have you enjoyed your evening?'

A rapid blink was the only indication Ketherine gave to surprise. Immediately, a cool and collected mask of ease returned. 'Absolutely, Mr Werner.'

'Ernst. Use my first name, I think we're well enough acquainted.'

'Certainly, Ernst.' Her hand brushed over his chest very gently, eliciting a shiver from him. 'I have to admit, I've been waiting to have you to myself all evening.'

Smiling, Ernst looked down at her. She was very pretty in a provincial sort of a way. Katherine looked like a girl who had known the country and chosen the city. Perhaps she was not refined, but there was a spark of something intelligent behind her eyes.

She was more equipped to play the part than any of the others before her.

They stepped into the elevator, Ernst's hand tracing Katherine's waist as they selected the correct floor. Immediately, as the doors shut, Ernst had Katherine caged against the mirror. 'Touch me,' he instructed.

Katherine's breath hitched as she stared up at him with doe eyes. Deftly, her hand ran up his thigh to touch his straining cock. 'We have to be careful, Ernst.'

'We do?' gasped Ernst as she continued to massage him through the fabric of his trousers.

'Mathias won't be happy if he finds out I travelled all this way just to see you.'

Oh this woman was good.

Very good.

As the lift came to a stop, the doors pinged open behind them. Ernst took Katherine's hand and led her at great pace towards his room. He didn't want to wait any longer to play out this fantasy.

They stumbled into his room, Katherine closing the door behind her in the mere second Ernst allowed her before guiding her to the sofa.

Katherine sat him down, standing in front of him with a smirk. 'Watch me, Ernst. I want you to see me.' With great precision, she removed all of her outer clothes, the speed she did it at almost painful. Such an incredible talent this girl had. Commanding and gracious, she was everything she needed to be.

Just like the real Anna.

At least, that's what she was like in public. Perhaps in private Anna was something totally different. Though she'd have to be utterly spectacular to hold Mathias' attention. That's what truly intrigued Ernst. It wasn't that Anna was beautiful or sharp witted. It was that she had completely sunk her teeth into Mathias, and he was all too happy to be chewed up.