Thirteen: Real Spill.

Start from the beginning

Reaching for his gun he extended it placing the barrel at Jared's temple. "Nigga you better step the fuck up outta here. I see ya' face over here again it's over for you. You hear me?"

"Suck my dick." Jared spat causing Ezriah to hit him with the barrel of the gun.

Cimani heard the sound and jumped from her spot on the stairs. She made her down the stairs and let out a small scream. "Ezriah please baby, he's not worth it just come to bed." She said as she made her way over to him, lowering the gun.

"Jared, leave. For real." Was all she said as Jared held his forehead, he let out a scoff and mumbled something under his breath before making his way outside.

Cimani frantically locked the door behind him, now turning so that she was facing Ezriah. Before she could even speak, Ezriah beat her to it.

"You still love that nigga?"

Cimani bit down on her lip as she made her way to the couch. "I will always have love for him Saint. He was my first everything." She watched as Ezriah's eyes grew dark.

She made her way towards him, and intertwined their hands together. "But, just because I have love for him doesn't mean I want to be with him. I'm here, with you." She watched as his expression softened.

She wrapped her arms around his waist as she buried her head into his chest. "Whatever this is we have going on Ezriah, I wouldn't trade it for anyone. Nobody has cared about me as much as you do, not even him.."

Ezriah couldn't help the tug he felt on his heart. Hearing her voice how she felt about him made him want to do a backflip. It seemed as if that's what he needed, words of affirmation. He just wanted to know that she was there, and that she cared.

"You mean that shit Ci? Like you serious?"

"As a heart attack." She said as she now looked up at him with a dazed look in her eyes. "And it's not even about what you do for me, although I do appreciate you buying groceries, helping me buy Chloè a car and etcetera."

"Even the situation with my dad, you've been there with me every step of the way and I appreciate that."

Ezriah felt it again, that tug on his heart. He know exactly what it meant, he only ever felt his heart skip a beat for two women in his life: his mother, and Sasha.

"I appreciate you too Cimani. No girl has ever rode for me or cared for me as much as you do.. I know you want a relationship with me and I appreciate you sticking around as I grow, and try to express my feelings more. Just don't give up on me, please? It's a lot you don't know and I just want to wait for the right time to lay it all out.."

Cimani took in everything he said before placing a kiss on his lips and embracing him into another hug. She realized that she had the ability to calm him down, whether it was by her touching him or looking into his eyes. So she used that to her advantage whenever she was about to tell him something he may not want to hear.

"I'm here, like I always say." She started off. "But.."

Ezriah looked down at her as she placed another kiss on his lips. He was so intrigued by the softness of her lips, he almost didn't hear what she said. "I'm not just gonna build you up and then wait for you to cuff me. Who says that by the time you realize you're ready for a relationship, you'll want it to be with me?" Ezriah wanted to desperately tell her how he felt, he knew nobody else had his eye but her.

"I have no problem in helping you with your feelings and taking things slow, but I can't wait around for you to grow. I'm still human at the end of the day, and I'm single so...I've decided to go on a date this weekend."