"I'll ask them to call you soon. Sorry Yoon-ah…"

"No Eomma,  I'm sorry. I'm just exaggerating this. I'm so-"

"Enough with your sorrys. I'm fed up with this shit.."

Seoshin rolls her eyes as you all giggle at her. She turns you forward without another glance. As you exit the room, you both walk with your hands intertwined.

"Thank you."

"For?"

"For everything Seoshin. Thank you."

She grins widely and pulls you closer by throwing her arms over your shoulder. You both enter the room giggling and pushing each other.

“Go, write.”

“Shinnie, everyone has gone to their rooms?”

“When did they sleep in their rooms when they came here? They're on the third floor. Blankets, duvets and pillows are already taken. Now stop questioning and write, bitch.”

You giggle at her savagery and start writing your diary. She takes the seat beside yours and starts to fill her own journal.

………………………………………

(Seoshin's POV)

“I'm done.”

“I'm done too. I'll change and come. You can go if-”

“I'm waiting, Seoyoon.”

Seoshin giggles at Seoyoon's cute habit of sighing and nodding. She keeps her gaze to the younger female walking to the closet and pulling out the sweats. She watches Seoyoon's figure disappearing into the restroom.

Cute…

She giggles and continues to hum. She notices Seoyoon's diary half closed with a bookmark in between the pages.

Should I…

Or….

Should I not…..

Anyway, she knows that I read this…

So…why not…?

After fighting with her inner self, she grabs the diary and opens the page with the purple bookmark. She puts away the bookmark and lets her fingers graze the words.

The aesthetic decor and the Victorian stickers contrasting each other yet looks gorgeous in an overlook. The calligraphic fonts and various techniques of handwriting adding extra beauty to the already decorated diary.

Best journal diary I've ever seen……

She starts reading while tracing the letters as she reads. She giggles at the nickname that Seoyoon has given to her diary.

Hello Hapu!

          Woah! This day was totally a rollercoaster.
Morning Eomma and Appa came- happy
Mrs. Lee suddenly called and informed me about a transfer student- confusion
I and Shinnie fought- sad (almost half the day)
We solved it just 2 hours ago- happy
Cried just 10 minutes ago- sad (don't ask me why, you know it already)
Shinnie came to the rescue and now I'm writing.

       Seriously, sometimes I wonder where I'll be if Shinnie is not here with me now. We both fought about a very silly thing yet I exaggerated it. But she just apologised. It was partly my mistake too. I still feel bad.

      And one big news. Shinnie is going to ask Kookie out. I just want to ‘UwU’ at them. I'm just waiting for Kookie’s response. I know his response but I won't tell you. You know why, Shinnie reads our conversations randomly and what if she reads this one finds out?

        I love Shinnie a lot. All her happiness is what matters to me. She needn't show me how much she loves me. But I'll just love her till my last breath. Because, if it wasn't her, I would just give in and walk out. She is the biggest reason for me to stand alive. I want to thank her a million times and more if it is possible.

      Okay then bye for now. I'll come back tomorrow after reaching home. Semester starts on Monday.

Seoshin gently closes the diary and places it on the table just like how it was before. Heaving a sigh, Seoshin nods from right to left. The said girl leans down on the table and taps her pencil on the table and lets her thoughts flow through.

I'm sorry Yoonie… for not showing you… how much I love you…

I'm trying my best Yoon-ah…

I'm hurting yo-

“Done dreaming?”

Seoshin turns towards the bathroom door. She looks at the tiny pouting figure standing by the door frame with two hands placed in her waist.

“Wait. I'll change and then we can sleep.”

“Hmm…”

She ruffles the younger female’s hair and gets into the bathroom pushing her aside. She quickly changes into a warm pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt with florals.

“Done, let's go.”

“Should I take some more duvets Shin?”

“No, they've taken.”

They exit the room and start climbing the stairs. Comfortable silence takes over them before Seoyoon decides to break it.

“How have you planned, Shinnie?”

“What?”

“Your proposal.”

“Seoyoon-ah I'm just gonna ask him out. I'm not gonna propose to him.”

“Yeah, whatever. How are you doing it?”

“Just ask him before popping the bottle?”

Seoyoon nods at her questioning answer. As they reach the top they turn and find out that the rest have already settled.

They giggle in unison, catching the attention of a half sleepy Jimin. He gestures to the pair to come join between them, as he starts to make space for them. Seoshin settles between the younger girl and Jin, while watching the younger girl settle between her and Jimin.

Seoshin giggles a little seeing Seoyoon shift in her place to get comfortable. She completely turns to her side and throws an arm over her waist.

“Seoyoon-ah?”

“Mhmm..”

“What do you think, he'll say?”

I'll pull something out… at least lemme try…

Seoyoon rolls over and faces her now. The warm reassuring smile spreads across the said girl's face, which comes to the notice of Seoshin.

“Let's just hope it's yes until we hear it from him.”

“Will you both shut that pretty little mouth of yours? People are trying to get to sleep.”

They both giggle ever so lightly at the sarcastic comment that Jin made now. Seoyoon throws her arm over the shoulder of Seoshin and mouths a ‘goodnight’ to which Seoshin mouths it back.

I sometimes hate this side of me… not being able to show how I feel…..

But I do like this because it's creating something strong between all of us…..

(A/N): Hey!! Sorry that I was gone too long. School's been too much for me. I didn't have time for myself much. But anyway, Happy 2024 Beautifuls. I wish you all a year filled with whatever you want in your life. You guys know what, I've taken a resolution of updating atleast twice a month to be regular. One more chapter to go to get the main man of the show. Sorry that it's taking too long but these chapters are just as important as the others. These first 10 chapters going to help you guys to understand the story better on the go. So trust me. I would really love to hear how the story is going from you guys. Do comment please.

Areum 💜