c h a p t e r 4

(Seoshin's POV)

Seoshin glares at her side from time to time while reading her file. All she sees is a calm Seoyoon concentrating on her file and working on it.

Staying quiet... staying cold.....

Let's see how long you last Ms. Saver.....

Will you hold it up till night? No way....... Hahaha....

"Appa I'm done. My part had few details which had to be elaborated. I've elaborated them as much as I can and I've attached the copy of the same in that file. You can check it once. And about Tae's and Hoba Oppa's, they did it perfectly. I hardly found any mistakes."

He goes through the file for a good five minutes and lifts his head with a smile.

"Perfect Seoyoon. The points seem catchy and elaborative. Thank you. Hobi and Tae, the file is clear. Good job. Back to form my boys."

The younger males high fives each other as the older male lovingly smiles watching them.

"Appa I'm done too."

He grabs Seoshin's file and checks it completely. He lifts his head up with a smile of satisfaction and nods at Seoshin.

"Clear. And Eomma has some meetings with the States dealers. She won't cook tonight. You guys want me to order something for dinner?"

Taehyung and Hoseok shake their head as 'NO' and Taehyung proceeds to answers.

"Appa, everyone's coming over tonight and we'll start to our house tomorrow morning. We're going out for dinner and we'll grab something for you both too. Hmm....... They'll come here in 10 minutes."

"No Tae... I'll cook for-"

"Appa!"

Seoshin's dad nods in defeat at Seoyoon's stern voice. Seoshin rolls her eyes and turns away.

Only she has this power. No one.... No one else.....

"Then fine, all go and pack for tomorrow. In whose car are you all leaving and at what time?"

Hoseok shakes his head and starts to explain to his dad.

"In Jungkook's and Jimin's. They're coming in the SUVs. And we're starting by 8 in the morning."

"Why so early when you can reach there in an hour?"

"Well, Appa... you see um... we all have to shop. So-"

He cuts himself in the middle of the sentence because of the glares thrown at his side by his sisters and brother. Seoshin's dad chuckles seeing this cute scene playing over.

Ahh! Again.... Oppa pulls everyone...

And here stands out Ms. Saver...

She only says when it's me....

Well...... I let her be so.... She is my-

Seoshin stops her thought and the glare she was throwing to her brother, when Hoseok comes back to the point .

"Okay. Not all, but some. Yeah."

"Be exact Hyung."

Seoshin internally chuckles hearing the dead serious voice of Taehyung coming against Hoseok.

"Ugh.... Me, Jimin, Chanmi and Jin. Enough!"

Hoseok turns to their side and makes a dramatic 'enough' face while Seoshin's dad chuckles at them.

"You needn't explain who and all that stuff, ya know. I was just curious why you guys are starting early. It's all that simple."

"Appa, no. Hoba Oppa says one pair of socks and buys almost everything in that store. He never runs out of money. Even if he goes so, he has no worries-"

"Because we've our cards and we're sticking to him."

"Hey, I'm not."

Everyone in that room fell into a huge laugh seeing Hoseok pouting cutely. Seoshin glances at Seoyoon who laughs cutely covering her mouth. She smiles seeing Seoyoon being happy.

That's what I want....

She deserves happiness....

I guess I was wrong back then.....

"Okay. Now speaking of cards, bring it here. I'll have to wire them before you all leave."

"You can do it later Appa.... We've got enough left for a month."

"No Yoonie. I'll forget after going back to Seoul. Here, lemme do it."

Everyone nods and starts to leave. When Seoshin was about to leave her dad spoke up.

"Shinnie?"

"Appa?"

"Come here..."

As he pats the seat beside him, Seoshin walks over there.

"I think Seoyoon was right."

"I know Appa. She was right. I just.... ya know... acted so childish? Saying that they both were scared? Sorry Appa.... I... it just came out."

"That's alright. And don't be sorry to me. Be it to Seoyoon. She was looking up at you from time to time."

"Glaring?"

Her dad makes a pouty face and nods his head like a kid.

Appa..... awww too cute...

5 minutes before Mr. CEO.... Now little kiddo?....

Seoshin smiles at her dad's cute gesture and mouths 'then what?' in between the smiles.

"A concerned one."

That's Yoon-ah... she can't do it for over 5 minutes... I know...

They both snap their heads to the door when the others walk in. Hoseok puts out his hand with Seoshin's card to reach her.

"Here, Shinnie. Your card."

"You took that?"

"Nah.... Yoonie took it for you."

"We saw you not coming behind. Figured that you would be talking with Appa, so Yoon-ah took it for you."

Seoshin notices the glare that she's throwing towards the speaking males which goes unnoticed by them. She turns to her Appa and giggles lightly.

She's my best friend, my bestie, my soulmate and......

Above all..... my sister....

Everyone snaps their head to the door when random screams like 'Hey Hyung! We're home!', 'Get down soon you lazy sloths! I'm hungry!'. Everyone falls into a fit of laughter.

"They're here Appa. We'll get going."

"Yeah Oppa, they can eat anything. Even us."

Seoshin giggles at the younger female's comment but quickly shuts her mouth before someone could see.

I'll keep this up until we reach the restaurant....

Let me see all her cute drama in the name of anger....

(A/N): What ya all think? :)
Areum💜