Chapter 151-155 (end)

Chapter 151

Uncle Bai smiled awkwardly,

"I won't mention it anymore. I thought I could make use of your friendship as classmates. As long as we show our sincerity and your uncle's rich experience in traditional Chinese medicine, we can win the cooperation with their company no matter what. "

Bai Qiurui's maternal grandfather came from a family of traditional Chinese medicine. Unfortunately, a large number of ancestral medical books were lost during the war. Only a dozen basic medical books were passed down to the generation of her mother and uncle, and all books related to traditional Chinese medicine were lost. It is said that there is a medical book compiled by his ancestor's palace physician, which contains many secret recipes of the palace. Unfortunately, its whereabouts are still unknown.

His mother and uncle are not doctors, and little is known about the history of his ancestors who came from a family of traditional Chinese medicine. When he was a child, he read several miscellaneous books, and his grandmother would teach him about the medicinal materials in the books. He never thought that one day he would be engaged in a business related to Chinese medicinal materials.

I heard that my uncle almost applied for a university of traditional Chinese medicine when he was in school. However, he was unlucky and was labeled as illegally practicing medicine. He kindly helped a neighbor's child reduce his fever, but was reported for promoting feudal superstition and faced jail time. He is still a grandfather. Stepping in to help ended the story, and my uncle lost the opportunity to go to college and stayed at home reading all day until the reform and opening up and went into business.

Yang Gengming suddenly said: "I have met Qiu Rui's classmates."

Uncle Bai was keenly aware that there was something in his words,

"when?"

"Tongrentang, this girl often goes to Tongrentang to buy medicinal materials, and she also bought Angong Niuhuang Pills."

Bai Qiurui was nervous: "Why did she buy Angong Niuhuang Pills?"

Yang Gengming glanced at his nephew,

"Maybe she was buying it for someone else. My master thought she was a colleague, and he specifically told her not to eat random medicines when making her own medicine. Later, she occasionally bought medicinal materials. She has been to several drug stores I know."

Bai Qiurui looked at her uncle: "Song's university major is pharmacy. Maybe she bought it and studied it herself. She has a strong learning ability."

Yang Gengming said in surprise: "Isn't this girl a Chinese medicine doctor? I remember she was a student of Lao Wei, and Lao Wei took her for a consultation at a traditional Chinese medicine hospital."

Bai Qiurui was stunned after hearing this.

"A person shouldn't go to college at two schools at the same time, right?"

Uncle Bai finally understood: "Others may not be able to do it. Since your old classmate is the top scorer in the college entrance examination, it is not surprising that he studied two majors at the same time. He is probably being competed by two schools."

Only then did Bai Qiurui realize how ridiculous and childish his pursuit was. He thought that his strong family background was more than enough for her, but he didn't want to put aside her identity as the daughter-in-law of the Ji family. She was studying two majors at the same time and could also take care of the company's product research and development. Now she became the partner he was eager to please. In contrast, he It's useless trash.

Although the Ji family is gradually retiring, they will no longer be involved in any higher-level decisions in the future. But the younger generations in the family are better than the others, and her husband is the youngest professor in the country.