Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Song Chunxia was so worried that even salt became free when cooking.

When her sister's family was leaving in the afternoon, Song Chunxia found her sister.

"Your brother-in-law agreed and wants to hear what you mean. What you said makes sense. He and I need to prepare in advance so that no matter who of us is laid off later, we won't panic."

Song Shixia felt extremely gratified. As long as her sister and her husband could listen to the advice, they would have fewer detours than others in the future.

She took out the list she had prepared and handed it to her sister.

"You are close to the city. Go to the medicine store or traditional Chinese medicine hospital tomorrow morning to buy all these things."

Song Chunxia recognized the simple characters, which seemed to contain the names of medicinal materials.

"Why are they all medicinal materials? Do you want us to treat people?"

Song Shixia explained patiently: "These medicinal materials can also be used as seasonings for cooking. Anyway, it is my unique secret recipe. If you are worried about wasting money, just buy less and just weigh a few taels."

Song Chunxia wondered if a few taels of medicinal herbs would be delicious if put into food. But looking at her sister's vow, she felt a little more confident.

Song Shixia added: "If you want to buy some food tomorrow, you don't have to buy too much. Any food is fine. Prepare the side dishes and wait for me to teach you personally."

Song Chunxia understood: "Can I really cook for people with my skills?"

Song Shixia knew that her sister had misunderstood.

"Sister, I'm not asking you two to become chefs in a restaurant, but to set up a food stall by yourself. Don't underestimate roadside stalls. An ordinary stall can make a lot of money in a day."

"Tsk, I understand. I will prepare everything you want early tomorrow morning."

The eldest sister's family left, and Song's mother found Song Shixia.

"Did something happen at your sister's house?"

Song Shixia deliberately pretended not to understand: "No, how did you see it, Mom?"

Song's mother was worried: "Don't be poor like me. Your sister is such a penny-pinching person. She must have something on her mind when she adds salt to her cooking today as if she didn't need any money."

She thought for a moment: "My sister thinks the salary is low and asked me if I could find a side job to make money. I'm helping her with ideas."

Song's mother really believed it: "You said she can earn 55 yuan a month from this job. How come it's not enough?"

"Mom, everything my sister does in this town requires money. Besides, Mao Dan will go to junior high school and get married in a few years. My sister and brother-in-law have to work hard to save money for Mao Dan. Click on the wife book."

"That's not your brother-in-law. His and your sister's combined salary is 120 yuan a month."

"Anyway, the current policy allows self-employment, so let her give it a try." If she confessed that her sister and brother-in-law were in danger of being laid off, her parents would be afraid that they would not be able to sleep. She would wait until her sister and her family got over the difficulties before letting her explain to her parents in person.

Song Shixia took a kettle and poured some spiritual spring water on the ginseng in the flowerpot in the bedroom. Fearing that the ginseng would spoil, she dug the soil again and planted the ginseng in a flower pot. Unexpectedly, it seemed that it could continue to grow without wilting.