Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

The most depressing thing for Ji Yanran was that the other party might as well be attracted to her face, which would make her feel better.

Song Shixia smiled and comforted her: "My Yanran is so beautiful that there will be no shortage of people to like her. Keep your eyes open and get in touch with her more."

Ji Yanran shrugged: "I was frightened by the small glasses. Unless my partner reaches the point of discussing marriage, he will not even want to enter my house or know about my family situation."

Song Shixia didn't say much.

"Just make up your own mind. If you don't know how to make a decision, just ask me and your brother. Your brother and I are still right."

Driving into the campus, there was a group of soldiers standing at the gate.

Song Shixia said in surprise: "Do you have military training since the beginning of school?"

Ji Yanran suddenly remembered: "Yes, our school has military training in September."

Song Shixia warned her: "Be careful about sun protection on such a hot day. Be careful of getting tanned again."

Ji Yanran waved her hands carelessly,

"It doesn't matter. Only those who can endure hardships and stand hard work are good revolutionary comrades."

"Okay, okay, you are a good comrade, don't scream at me when the time comes."

Ji Yanran hugged her and acted coquettishly: "I know my sister-in-law is the best, and she will never leave her alone."

Song Shixia had no choice but to poke her dimple lightly.

"Think of me as a rescuer, right?"

When they arrived at the dormitory building, Song Shixia looked around the dormitory environment and couldn't help but feel worried.

"Are you used to it?"

"I had the same conditions when I was studying in high school. In fact, it was okay. I just had to get up early to get hot water in winter, but my daily life was fine."

Ji Yanran's dormitory has a six-person dormitory layout with bunk beds. There is a long table in the middle of the dormitory, with a dividing line drawn on the table, and the area within the dormitory is the usable area of ​​each table.

The wardrobe is made of wood, and each person only has one small cabinet, so he has to prepare his own lock.

The dormitory has a balcony, a sink, and a separate bathroom, which is not too bad.

Song Shixia walked around the dormitory.

"The good news is that you don't have to crowd with people on the whole floor in the morning, and you can wash up in the dormitory."

Ji Yanran nodded seriously,

"Yes, you can hang clothes on the balcony, which is much better than my high school."

Before other students in the dormitory arrived, Song Shixia helped Yanran make the bed, and the two of them packed their things and went out to buy daily necessities.

Song Shixia helped pick out towels, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, cups, basins and other daily necessities.

Ji Yanran was extremely simple: "I have brought all these, just buy two pots."

Song Shixia looked at her with a half-smile, "Have you ever thought about what you will use when you go home on Saturdays and Sundays?"

Ji Yanran suddenly realized: "Yes, I'll bring them all over for home use!"