Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

The night before the college entrance examination, before Song Shixia started to get nervous, the phone at home kept ringing. Friends and relatives were calling to wish her good luck in the college entrance examination. Her brother even encouraged her by saying that he would give her a car when she gets into college.

She was originally as stable as an old dog and suddenly felt a lot of pressure. Especially when she received a strange call from a group of elders whose voices sounded like they were in their fifties, the pressure reached its peak.

The other party did not identify herself, she just said that she was a teacher at a certain school and wished her success in the college entrance examination. Song Shixia had never heard the names of these teachers, so it was strange for her to call her home.

Until they warmly invited her to major in physics or mathematics in college, she subconsciously looked up and saw Professor Ji looking confused and hesitant to speak, and she immediately understood.

She covered the phone and asked him, "Is this your teacher?"

Ji Weiqing nodded hesitantly. Song Shixia didn't know what to say. It was the first time she called national treasure-level academicians, but it turned out that they wanted to kidnap her to study physics.

Song's mother wanted the couple to sleep separately at night, but Song Shixia felt it was unnecessary. Before the exam, the two of them were very restrained, and they would just sleep in each other's arms. As long as she didn't tease her, Professor Ji would hardly act recklessly.

Song Shixia grabbed the collar of his pajamas,

"You won't let me study physics, will you?"

Ji Weiqing sighed helplessly, "No, I respect all your choices."

Song Shixia was dubious. What if he was persuaded by the teachers?

Early the next morning, Professor Ji took her out of bed while she was still sleepy.

"Time to wake up."

Song Shixia glanced at the alarm clock in confusion.

"Don't make trouble. The exam won't be until nine o'clock. I'll get up at seven."

Ji Weiqing did not continue to call her, but just helped her get dressed. After getting dressed, Song Shixia was completely awake.

She lay paralyzed on her chest and looked at the sky. She was still angry when she got up.

Ji Weiqing went downstairs and found Ji Yanran already sitting at the dining table having breakfast.

"Is my sister-in-law awake?"

"I'm dressed, but I'm still in a daze."

Ji Yanran bit into the bun and concentrated on eating breakfast.

Song's mother picked two vegetarian steamed buns in the kitchen and complained to Ji Weiqing, "Xia Xia's heart is really big. She dared to stay in bed during the college entrance examination."

Ji Weiqing was holding a plate, which contained Song Shixia's breakfast.

"She didn't fall asleep until ten o'clock last night. Let her lie down for a while."

Mother Song sighed, "It's just you who have spoiled her and made her lazy."

Ji Weiqing went upstairs with breakfast. The person who was sleeping was nowhere to be seen, and the sound of washing came from the bathroom.

"Breakfast is on the table for you, remember to eat it while it's hot."

Song Shixia poked her head out of the bathroom with toothpaste in her mouth.