Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

Several girls in the dormitory carried canned yellow peaches that a few people jointly bought from the supply and marketing cooperative, and entered the faculty and staff family area with uneasiness.

Zheng Lingling lowered her voice and whispered: "Did you see that there are sentries standing guard at the door? It must be safe to live here."

Ding Jiajia tilted her head and hesitated: "It's different from the family area I imagined. Maybe there are a few old teachers in Xia Xia's family?"

Hao Guihua disagreed: "Isn't this good? If Xiaoxia's family has connections, there is no need to worry about Ge Qing's threat."

Guo Qianlan sighed: "It's all our fault for being caught because we don't pay attention when talking. Obviously Xiaoxia only gave us sunburn ointment. It would be nice if the people in the next dormitory didn't know."

Chai Shanjing consoled her, "Who would have thought that the person in the next door bedroom has such a big mouth, and that it has nothing to do with them but still spreads it everywhere."

Hao Guihua shook his head: "Stop talking about unhappy things. Xiaoxia asked us to go to her house for dinner. We can't go in with shame." Besides, Xiaoxia said it didn't matter.

Zheng Lingling rubbed her face: "That's right, Xia Xia might feel even worse if we blame ourselves so much. It's obviously her kindness."

After everyone walked for a while, they suddenly smelled a fragrant smell.

Guo Qianlan sniffed her nose vigorously: "Do you smell anything?"

Ding Jiajia took a deep breath: "It tastes like red dates, so rich."

Zheng Lingling swallowed greedily: "It tastes better than the cakes in the cake shop."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Then I met two little boys who drove a car and gave some girls some insight.

Hao Guihua couldn't help but exclaimed: "Can children also drive cars? Is this a toy imported from abroad?"

Ding Jiajia recognized the two brothers: "These are the children of Professor Ji, a neighbor of Xia Xia's family. Xia Xia knows these two children. It is normal for Professor Ji's children to have foreign toys. Professor Ji studied abroad for a doctorate when he was a student. ."

Zheng Lingling held her face in her hands: "I can't even imagine how happy it is to be Professor Ji's child."

Chai Shanjing took the initiative to bend down: "Children, do you know how to get to the Song family?"

Ji Yang and Ji Yuan looked at each other. Their mother asked them to come out to pick up the guests. They should be these weird-looking elder sisters, right?

Ji Yuan said in a childish voice: "Are you looking for Aunt Song?" Fortunately, his brother reminded him that he almost called her mother again.

Chai Shanjing smiled kindly: "Yes, we are looking for her."

Ji Yuan turned the car in the opposite direction: "You guys come with us, Aunt Song is making delicious cakes at home and we are here to pick up the guests."

Several girls looked surprised. So Xiaoxia and Professor Ji were neighbors. Maybe they could ask Professor Ji for help in this matter.

Although Ge Qing's father is Principal Ge, Professor Ji is a rare all-round talent, and the school must give Professor Ji face. If Xiaoxia has a good relationship with the mother of the two little guys...