Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Song Shixia specially got up early and used a small stone mill to grind the soybeans into soy milk. The soy milk was boiled and added with a spoonful of sugar, which was especially sweet.

She finished breakfast with her two sleepy pups.

"I'm going to the school mailroom to send letters home. You guys come with me."

She didn't feel comfortable leaving her two children at home.

Ji Yuan is a clingy little boy, and he follows the new mother wherever she goes.

As Ji Yang's younger brother, he would follow him wherever he went, so the three of them went to the mailroom together, hand in hand.

Song Shixia wrote a letter to her family. She originally wanted to send the money her family gave her back, but she couldn't use the money. She had a way to make money, so she might as well leave it to her family, but she was worried that the money would be lost in the letter.

I will ask Aunt Feng if she wants to go shopping during the holidays this week. Then I will find a post office to send money and some things to my family.

She was not going to spend Ji Weiqing's money to buy anything for her family. The most important thing in the space warehouse was dry goods and specialties. She has no income now. When she has enough rest, she will sell some tea to make some money.

In her previous life, she had been busy with her career and had no private time of her own. With such a slow-paced life nowadays, I really have no interest in making money, even if this is an era where pigs can get rich if they stand on the front line.

In this era, the pace of life is slow, and there is no anxiety stimulated by short videos and the Internet. Her original intention of making money was to improve her living conditions and live like a rich person. After she achieved her goal, she realized that her happy time was before her grandmother passed away.

Everyone else has a day off 995, but she does business 385 days a year. I don't know if there is anyone else in the world who makes money and is physically and mentally exhausted like her. She doesn't enjoy the joy of spending money at all.

She is still young and has plenty of time and opportunities to make money. There is no need to rush this moment, just enjoy her time in college.

Song Shixia put the letter in the mailroom, and the uncle told her that a postman would come to pick up the letter at four o'clock every afternoon.

When she came out of the mail room, she was holding a cub in one hand. She was very unfamiliar with Yenching University.

"Have you ever been to school?"

Ji Yuan shook his head and made an exaggerated gesture: "The school is very big. Grandma Zhang said you will get lost."

The family area for key personnel where Song Shixia lives is similar to a high-end community in the future. There is a guard stationed at the door, and all unfamiliar faces other than family members must register when entering.

The child didn't even know the way, so she still stopped running around.

Song Shixia took her child to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy snacks. The salesperson today had no time to chat with her.

She had just walked not far when someone called from behind and stopped her.

"Song Shixia?"

The person coming is a question.

Song Shixia turned her head in confusion and saw a strange young woman wearing clothes similar to her own.

"Are you? Chen Jiao?"