Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Yao Xue had never tasted Song Shixia's cooking before, and this was her first time eating from the Song family. A large bowl of steaming braised chicken on the table made her salivate.

She secretly despised herself, how could she be so greedy after not eating meat for two days.

A total of five dishes were served on the table, three meat, two vegetarian and one soup. Braised chicken, stir-fried bacon with garlic sprouts, twice-cooked pork, scrambled eggs with fungus and boiled baby greens.

Originally I planned to make only two meat dishes, one vegetable dish and seaweed soup, which would be enough for four people. But she realized that Yao Xue seemed to be no ordinary city girl, so Song's mother couldn't bear to feel distressed and added some meat and vegetables.

Yao Xue was flattered. When she came to the house for the first time, her uncle and aunt slaughtered chickens and ducks to greet her. The table was fully arranged, and the hot dishes were unambiguous. The table in the restaurant cost more than thirty yuan.

She knew about Song Qiusheng's family background from the beginning. She had never disliked his poverty before, and the same was true now.

She was mentally prepared before coming. No matter how poor she was in food, clothing, housing and transportation, she would support him and not let her uncles and aunts see that she was spoiled. Song Qiusheng said she would buy a house in the city, so she made plans to temporarily overcome the difficult conditions.

However, everything was different from what she thought. Although the Song family lives in the village, they have a big yard and a three-story building. Their uncle and aunt specially built new furniture.

This table of dishes opened her eyes even more. Her father's prejudice against the countryside was so deep that she foolishly believed her father's statement that meat could only be eaten during festivals and festivals in the countryside. So what was this?

Yao Xue stood up, quickly opened her suitcase, and took out her camera.

"I want to take a photo of this table of dishes to show my dad."

Mother Song was embarrassed and wiped her hands on her body.

"These are all homemade dishes. They don't look good." Except for the taste, the dishes on this table are not as good as restaurants. People use plates to serve the dishes. She can't handle the dishes she cooks. They are all served in large bowls. Basin and enameled bowl.

Yao Xue took a few photos without paying any attention to the "click".

"Auntie is so humble. The dishes you cook are full of flavor and flavor. Just smelling them makes me want to eat."

Only then did Song's mother relax.

"How can I be so good? The chickens and ducks I raise at home taste good, but my craftsmanship is not as good as that of a cook."

Song Qiusheng casually took Yao Xue's camera and placed it on the stool nearby, which made Song's mother tremble with fear.

"Qiu Sheng, why did you put the camera up there? What if it gets broken?"

Song Qiusheng picked up the chopsticks and picked up the vegetables.

"No one comes to our house, so if you don't touch it, it won't fall."

Song's mother was absent-minded while eating. She was terrified that the camera would fall to the ground, but she did not dare to help take it away.

Yao Xue tasted a piece of chicken. Unexpectedly, it tasted much better than the iron pot stewed chicken in a state-owned restaurant.