Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

The day before departure, Song Shixia gave away all the favors for the medicinal wine. The big wine jar at home reached the bottom, and her mother-in-law mysteriously pulled her into the room.

"This is a New Year's red envelope given to you in advance, as well as money to buy medicinal wine. I can't let you give it away in vain."

Even with the money in the envelope, she could feel the heavy weight in her hands.

"Mom, this is too much money."

The mother-in-law pressed her hand: "This is too much, this is all the money you deserve. Aqing told me that you spent a lot of money buying medicinal materials and miscellaneous expenses. You deserve this money." "

Back in the room, Song Shixia opened the envelope. The New Year's money given by her mother-in-law was wrapped in red paper. She took a quick look and saw that it should be a thousand yuan. The maximum denomination at this time was ten yuan, so the envelope seemed thick.

The rest was money from selling wine and tea. She only discussed the price with Ji Weiqing and then packed it up and gave it to her mother-in-law. The final price depended on the relationship between her mother-in-law and the other party. It was half a favor and half a sale. Unexpectedly, she sold all of it for two More than a thousand.

Ji Weiqing packed up large and small packages of gifts downstairs, which were all New Year's gifts prepared by her parents for her mother-in-law's family.

Song Shixia was sitting on the bed counting money until he felt weak. When he saw Professor Ji pushing the door open and entering the room, he winked at him and said, "Mom gave me a thousand yuan as a new year's gift!"

She understood what her mother-in-law meant. When she and Professor Ji got married, they did not entertain guests, nor did they meet their parents to receive gifts. Originally, the number of relatives recognized during the New Year had also changed, and the New Year's money was definitely not that much. I just gave her a thousand yuan as compensation, which was equivalent to making up for the meeting gift.

Professor Ji sat next to her: "So much. The last time my mother gave me money was to study abroad."

Song Shixia put the money under his pillow,

"Oh, why am I a homeless person?"

Ji Weiqing had nothing to say. A jar of medicinal wine she brewed was worth half a year's salary. What kind of homeless person was she?

Song Shixia called her brother and made an appointment with him to meet at home on time tomorrow.

In winter, she slept on the same bed, because Song Shixia was afraid of the cold, so two cotton quilts were covered together to prevent air leakage. She usually waited until Professor Ji warmed up the bed before occupying his territory.

From Ji Weiqing's confusion at the beginning, he is now able to skillfully move the position so that she can sleep on the heat source. Fortunately, she has a conscience and takes the initiative to hold him if she takes his position.

There was enough heating in the house. After taking a bath, Song Shixia lay on the bed and tossed and turned in the heat.

"Why is the heating in my parents' house so hot? Ours is going up and down sometimes." It's almost the Chinese New Year, is even the heating glowing so excitedly?

She was so hot that she got out of bed and drank water several times. She couldn't help but want to open the window to get some air, but Professor Ji held her shoulders down and couldn't move.