Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Song Shixia pressed his shoulders, their noses touched, and their faces were so close that the tiny pores on their faces could be seen.

Ji Weiqing tried to break free, but was afraid of hurting her.

He said in a stern tone: "Please... don't do this."

Song Shixia put her hand on his chest and whispered into his ear with a breathy voice: "Your heart is beating so fast, you are not convincing."

This time was different from the clear soup just now. Song Shixia bit his lower lip and coaxed him to open his mouth over and over again.

She was like an enchanting snake girl twisting her waist to lure the holy monk into breaking his precepts.

When Ji Weiqing relaxed his attitude slightly, Song Shixia seized the opportunity.

Song Shixia had read so many novels and film and television dramas, and finally experienced the feeling of kissing firsthand.

No wonder you have to close your eyes when kissing in movies and TV dramas, and your body and soul will tremble when the soft lips and tongues touch each other.

She thought Ji Weiqing would reject her, but he was just stunned for a moment, then closed his eyes and responded awkwardly with his hands on her waist unconsciously.

What started out as her suppressing him gradually turned into her being brought into his arms.

Ji Weiqing's kisses were unstructured, like a newborn puppy that had not yet opened its eyes and could only nuzzle randomly.

Song Shixia distanced herself from him, and Ji Weiqing subconsciously chased her to stay. He gently pecked her moist and translucent red lips.

The two people's eyes were very bright, and their breathing was indistinguishable from each other.

Neither of them spoke, they just leaned their foreheads together, and Ji Weiqing reached out to unbutton her pajamas.

Song Shixia lowered her eyes and saw that his voice would be hoarse if he spoke.

The further the buttons went down, the more unstable Ji Weiqing's hands became.

Song Shixia held his hand.

"let me help you."

Song Shixia slept until noon. During this period, the two children took turns coming in to see her, and she slept soundly.

Ji Yuan and his brother stood at the door.

"Mom stayed in bed today. It must be because dad likes to snatch mom's quilt and doesn't let mom sleep well."

Ji Yang: "But dad and she are husband and wife, and they have to sleep together."

Ji Yuan frowned: "Then will mom have to sleep for so long every day? When will dad go out next time?"

Ji Yang glanced at the big bulge in his vagina and deliberately lowered his voice.

"I don't know, let's not wake her up."

The two little boys crept downstairs. Ji Weiqing had just finished receiving criticism from his mother.

"You are so brave. You secretly married your father behind my back and didn't even bring the person back for us to see. Can your father and I be cannibals or something like that?"

"And Xiao Song's brother is still at our house. You don't know how to control yourself... I can't even tell you. You should have some control in your heart!"