Chapter 7- The First Night

Y/n~
I heard the room's door open which made me wake up. I realised it's Nischay. I slowly walked towards him and called in a soft voice "Nischay". No response. "Nischay, whats wrong why aren't you standing straight?" Still, no response. I don't know if he's drunk, but I think he probably is. I have no idea about why did he drink so much, but I hope I'm not the reason.

"I-Nischay? What's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on his shoulder.

"WHAT HAPPENED? YOU HAPPENED TO ME MISS UGLY! WHY DID YOU POST MY WEDDING PHOTOS ON INSTAGRAM?" He shrugged and yelled loudly.

"It's my wedding too, Mr Nischay! Do I even need the permission to post them?" I kept calm.

"HOW DARE YOU DO ANYTHING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION? DID YOU ASK FOR MY PERMISSION BEFORE POSTING MY PHOTOS? AND WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING ON MY BED? DON'T YOU KNOW THE RULES? DIDN'T I TELL YOU ALREADY, I'M NOT YOUR HUSBAND?" He yelled angrily. The clear rage in his eyes made me feel terrified.

"I-I'-m so-rry I don't know-" I said as he closed the door behind and started moving towards me. He's totally drunk, I smelled. He held my wrist tightly, slowly came closer to my face and pinned me to the wall.

"Sorry sorry, please leave me Nis-" I started shouting.

"Stop shouting miss ugly" He said as he kept his left palm on my mouth and the right one tightly gripping my wrist. He's so close to my face that I can smell his drunk breath and it's hitting my neck making me go dizzy.

"Mmmm" I tried to yell as he started coming closer to my face until our noses touched and his smirk grew wide.

"Rule no. 1- Never leave this mansion without my permission. Atleast for your own safety.
Rule no. 2- Never ever try to know about my business or simply try not to interfere in it. I want to maintain secrecy.
Rule no. 3- Never behave as my wife when we're just the two of us in this house but act normal in front of our parents and the world. Never expect much from me. Don't you dare tell them about the real situation.
Rule no. 4- Never mess with me, don't be stinky. I hate you. I'll hate you till my last breath. You're just one of my whores.
Rule no. 5- Never sleep on my bed. Don't occupy my things. WHATEVER IS MINE, IS YOURS TOO. BUT NOT MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS. Whatever you require will be given to you, the price of the commodity doesn't matter.

Hopefully miss, you follow all of them if you want to stay alive. Goodbye. Go sleep in the guest room, I shall sleep in my bed. Goodnight, or should I say good first night wifey? Haha. Now leave my. freaking.room.!" He said as he loosened the grip on my wrist and I breathed heavily. He looked at my wrist, which was totally red because of what he did which made him look away. I believe his anger vanished after he realised what he did.

He slowly went towards his bed, not saying anything and jumped on the bed laying down. He opened his tie coughing hard and breathing heavily. He was gasping for breath and choked on his saliva. He then pulled his shoes out and closed his eyes as tears rolled down his eyes. He was murmuring something. I could see he was in pain. But, it wasn't just any physical pain. I knew it wasn't. Just then he sensed my presence near the door and opened his eyes glancing at my already-dull figure.

"Why are you still here? I said LEAVE!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry I-"

"I said fucking leave my room Mrs Y/n. Leave me alone. Don't act like my wife, you're my wife only on papers like I said already! Now just leave me right away, you're testing my patience." He gave me a death glare and a tear rolled down my cheek which wasn't unnoticed by him.

"Y/n, Will you please leave now! Just give me some space. GO AWAY YOU FREAK! AND CLOSE MY DOOR" He barked the last two sentences before laying down.
That's it. I quickly went outside and closed the door before running down the stairs. My tears flowed continuously till I reached the guest room. I went straight to the washroom to wash my face. I came outside, it was 2 a.m. already. I finally laid on the bed, crying silently so I don't wake him up. I don't know when I fell into a deep sleep while crying badly.