Chapter 3- A date-date

A few days later~

Nischay~
"That's it for today guys, agar video acchi lagi toh like kardena and milte hai next video mei, Thanks for watching" with that iconic dab, I close the camera and stop recording. I've been working on this roast video since last night and I feel sleepy now. I shut the PC down, turn the lights off and AC on. I am all ready to sleep now, goodbye sorrowful world! With that said, I drift off to sleep.

I wake up with a headache. Cool, a hundred and one degree fever. That ain't surprising, I drank a whole can of coke on a cold night, what else to expect?
I open the curtains for some sunlight and fresh air. I look down, there's peace all over. The October end it is! It's 31st October, the Halloween day. I prefer playing horror games on Halloween nights since I don't really celebrate such festivals. I have a very few friends to be honest, I've never really been lucky at friendships. Nor at relationships. Being talented and rich has nothing to do with happiness. I am the best example, lol! I love Autumn, it's sad and cold just like I am. I have changed a lot lately, I don't really believe in love anymore. The old Nischay is long lost. He can never be the same again. I scoff and take some meds. I take a sleep pill so I could sleep again, but couldn't. I am wide awake. It's 7 pm and the moon, arose. I look at the stars and wonder, Ava must be there too. Hi, Ava. Her name brings tears to my eyes till this day. I smile with tears in my eyes.
I hope you're happy, but not like how you were with me. I'm selfish I know but.. I had to let you go. I had to.

I receive a call from an unknown number. I wipe my tears and pick it up.

"Nischay, let's go on a dinner date. Please?" the person said.
"Sorry, who's it?" I ask firmly.
"It's, it's the girl from that night" she replied.
"Who gave you my number?" I asked as calmly as I could.
"Your mom. She forced me to. Will you please go? Else your mom will scold you and.." I interrupted her.
"Listen, I don't care what my mom told you. We will just go on a random dinner ok, no date, nothing. You got that shit in your damn head?"
"Ok fine. Please pick me up at 9. I will be waiting downstairs. I am sharing my live location on WhatsApp. Bye" She said and I hung the call.

Y/n~
What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Will he let his date wait downstairs in her short dress stand all by herself on a cold foggy night? Such a bitch! A red flag. But yes, we aren't going on a DATE, it's just like a date-date. That coldy bitch would rather die than melt his icy cold skin. Oh there he is! Holy motherfucker he looks damn cute in that hoddie >>3!

"Hi" I say getting inside the car, trying to initiate a conversation. No reply.

"You look good huh! Like fr casual but simple" Still no reply. Am I in the right car? Or am I getting kidnapped?

"The door isn't locked" He finally replied. Wait.. THE WHAT? Bro wtf is he a psychopath?

"Oops, sorry" I say as if I was really sorry. But my tone, it was very sarcastic. Maybe I should try again, "Where are we going?" I ask again. No reply. I think I am talking to the walls. I shut my mouth and open the window.

"Close the window" He say, or rather, orders.

"NO! LET ME BREATHE SOME AIR" I say in an annoyed manner but surprisingly he doesn't argue this time. Cool. He's changed. Or, is he annoyed too?

"Hey, you should feel comfortable with me. I don't wanna marry you either, it was just because of my mom, I had to come today. I am doing it for her happiness otherwise I have no wrong intentions. I swear" I said with some hopes. And this time, he answers.

"Really?" Just, a short whisper.
"Yes! Really!" with that I close the window and smiled at him. He smiled awkwardly too.
It's taking soo long to get there. I don't know where's he taking me. I get tired and fall asleep.