Chapter 1- Brief encounter

It was the month of October. Old Leaves falling apart, saddened flowers starting to bloom, birds making nests to survive the cold severe winter.. And humans? Busy as always. Who would like to enjoy the beauty of the Fall? We all enjoy Spring, but still, Fall has it's own beauty, amongst which, Navratri is one.

Something was good about the month, it was the time of the year. The vibes of Durga Pujo surrounded the busy streets of Kolkata. Durga pandals getting constructed and decorated, white Kashes filling the fields, dhol nagada's music playing everywhere and the green and clean city shining brightly, all ready to welcome Maa Durga. Thousands of people were wandering in the malls, on the streets, shopping and creating a huge chaos, but it was a part of celebrations, right?

"Hello beta" said a lady who was on a call.
"Hi. How are you? All good?" said the girl from the other side, who was her daughter certainly.
"Tu Durga Puja mei Kolkata nahi aa rahi kya?"
"Nahi maa, iss baar bhot kaam hai. Nahi ho payega."
"Arey, try to karke dekh"
"Maine kari try, but shayad nahi ho payega mummy, mai busy hu."
"Okay Y/n, will miss you. Agar free time mile to tere kuch cousins wahi rehte hai, unke saath tu Dandiya khelne jaa sakti hai"
"Thik hai mumma bye"

End of conversation~

Y/n's POV~
I am Y/n L/n. I am from Kolkata (Bengali hu par no kala jadu). I am 26. I currently live in Bengaluru, because of work circumstances, as I am a doctor and I completed my NEET and Graduation here. I am a cardiologist to be precise and I am quite happy with my life. I love nature, I love the sky, the space and to travel. This time, I couldn't go to Kolkata for Pujo as some critical patients are waiting for me. For me, my job is always my priority because I have worked very hard to achieve my dream job. So, end of my introduction? I guess yes!

Author's POV:
Y/n was in the hospital, performing some surgery. The surgery was a success and she decided to leave.

"Who is it tho?" asked Y/n from Niharika (her friend).
"It is the great scientist and the famous YouTuber, Nischay Malhan" Niharika replied.
"Okay wtf- Nischay Malhan, the famous ISRO scientist or TRIGGERED INSAAN?"
"Yes, we're not sure if it was an attempt to murder, or sucide, but whatever it was, it all happened very dangerously. He was found with his nerves cut, lying unconsciously on the floor. Some of his servants immediately called the ambulance and they reached on time so we saved him"
"Heck no, it can't be murder bitch! Why would anybody murder him? But why did he attempt to sucide tho?"
"Nobody knows, I guess"
"Niharika" called someone. "Chal chal bye" she replied and left.

Y/n's pov~
I had a huge crush on this guy, I mean, he's so damn famous and he's so smart and funny at the same time. There were rumours about him, like he's in a relationship and all. Seems like they broke up and so he attempted sucide. Who knows? But why would he bro? HE'S SUCHA GREAT SCIENTIST, AND ALSO, A BIG YOUTUBER!! Should I go and check on him? Let's go I've never seen him irl.

I stood outside his cabin, looking through the window glass. There were a few of his family members, I guess his mom, dad and siblings and they all are youtubers, hell nah. I peeped inside a little more and damn it, I saw a tall man, so fucking handsome, with curly-messy hairs, with his well built body, his arm full of dressings, lying almost unconscious looking so damn hot in that situation too! Ouch, it hurts to see him in such a situation. Kya yahi pyaar hai Y/n, bhak bey chutiya isko dukhi dekh ke toh koi bhi dukhi ho jaye (riyal hai bhai)

Nischay's POV~
Agh my head hurts. I woke up in a room and saw Abhishek and mumma there.
Fuck it, another sucide attempt failed! I thought I was waking up in hell today. Now what do I say?

"Nischay betaaaaa uth gaya tu? Ye kya kiya tune? Kya hua thha tujhe? Maine mana kiya thha na-" mumma started crying.

"Mumma shaant ho jao, please?" I said wiping her tears.