Chapter 6- The Wedding Day

Y/n~
There I stood in the balcony, looking at the sunset. The last sunset where I am free and happy. I don't want to live a captive life, I don't want to live my entire life with someone I had just met. I love how funny this is, every girl dreams to marry their crush and here I'm weeping and crying on my wedding day. Tears are drying up continuously and my body feels extremely weak. I've never felt this helpless ever in my life. With no hopes left and no expectations from him, I close the balcony door, take a bath and walk to the dressing room where the makeup artist, my godmother Alice is waiting for me.

"You look extremely pretty my girlie! Can't believe you grew up so damn quick. Seems like yesterday that I did your mom's makeup on her wedding day when we were both young girls and today, it's you!" Mother Alice exclaimed.

"Thank you so much for such a pretty makeup. I just love it mother. By the way do you know who's my maid of honour?" I asked her.

"Your sister, ofcourse big sissy!" She chuckled. "Okay Y/n, I'll take my leave. Your husband is going to be very lucky to have a lady luck like you! See you soon, goodbye. And yeah, you look stunningly pulchritudinous today" She started walking towards the door.

"Thank you! Bye mother Alice, and thank you very much for the makeup. You did everything perfectly and in absolutely no time" I smiled back at her as she left.

I stared at my figure in the full-length mirror. I never knew I could look this good. I look like a princess in this white gown and the pinkish viel goes perfect with the gown. I was busy admiring myself and taking mirror selfies, when I heard a voice and came back into my senses immediately.

"Y/n, jaldi aa na yaar. Mujhe dekhna hai tu kaisi dikh rahi hai. Aur neeche log bhi wait kar rahe hai and jiju bhi!!" Y/s shouted from outside.

Should I run away? It's the matter of my whole LIFE! This thought has been troubling me for 10 days now. Running away has to be the best option for me. But for my mom, I will have to do it. Otherwise that motherfucking bitch (Y/d) will shout and blame her like a pervert he is. With that I take a deep breath, hold upon my white gown and walk outside. Y/s stood beside me.
"Ekdam bootiful lagri hai meri behen. You slayed the fit gworl💅" Y/s whispered in my ears and winked at me making me smile.
Though the wedding hall was so big and filled with endless number of people, my eyes were searching for only one person, my mouth calling for only one name. Him. Mr Malhan. As I stared a bit closer, I found that he was already staring at me making my heartbeat intensify. Y/s slowly held me helping me walk down the aisle while my eyes are locked with his, making us fall in a deep eye contact.

"Jiju ko dekh rahi hai? Aye hayee" Y/s whispered in my ears making me blush hard. He's still staring at me making me blush harder and seeing my face go totally red he smiled. Wtf? That's literally unbelievable. Seeing his cold heart melt could be really scary at times but also mesmerizing. He is probably just pretending for his parents. I brush these thoughts away and smile back at him and he breaks the eye contact.

"Secrets I've held in my heart, are harder to hide than I thought. Maybe I just wanna be yours.."
The song started playing as I finished down the aisle. Alot of people were surrounding the stage so I could'nt see Nischay directly, but soon as I started the narrow pathway which seemed to have no end, the crowd slowly parted and his eyes shined like pearls in the purplish-white spotlight. He was impeccably dressed in his black suit with a bow tie. His brown eyes, perfect red nose and pink lips made him look no less than a Greek God. His cute smile made my heart melt. I forgot everything that was happening around me like the spotlight, which was only fixed on him. Aish, I just can't. "Am I really getting married to this perfect human being?" Is this what's supposed to be love? Or my delusion? Whatever this is, it feels awesome and soul reliving.