He took the stone in his hand he had picked up on his way up and began smashing the cameras.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." The operator said as Jake appeared on the screen, smashing the cameras, making each of the screens start to go black.

"Dude, dude, no! Aw!" He groaned as the last camera went out. "I'm blind!"

The people on the ground heard the smashing and and looked up to see Jake, unknowing it was him in his Avatar form attacking the dozer. One of the soldier lifted his gun and began shooting at him.

Jake quickly stopped hitting the cameras and ducked down.

Leaping off the dozer, crashing into the forest below and running away from the constant gun fire. Neytiri looked around the forest and closed my eyes trying to feel him.

Neytiri could feel his heart beating very quickly and  knew he was close.

"Jake!" Neytiri yelled out for him as she looked around.

"Neytiri!" He called back. Neytiri followed the sound of his voice and quickly found him, jumping into his arms. Tears stained her face. "Come on! Quickly!" He ushered her forward and away from the chaos.

Tsu'tey, Atan'eko, and Tsu'tiì rode in with his warriors, behind the damage caused by the bulldozers.

They watched pained as a once sacred place was now gone. Destroyed. Jake and Neytiri hid in the tree line and she sobbed into his chest. While he watched the dozers roll by.

He punched the tree beside us angrily and his other hand stayed wrapped around Neytiri's body.

The operator called upon Parker to see what had happened, leading to him grabbing Quaritch as well. They reviewed the last of the footage, showing Jake's Avatar destroying the cameras.

"Freeze it right there." He stated quickly during play back. "Scale up. Enhance."

"Son of a bitch." Parker sighed seeing Jake's face clear as day. "Unbelievable." He scoffed and walked away from the screen.

Colonel Quaritch looked immediately pissed off at this revelation and started to walk out of the room barking orders. "Get me a pilot!" "Yes, sir."

Jake nearly carried Neytiri back to Home Tree.

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

I was helping my mother with some herbs when I saw Neytiri and Jake enter

I was helping my mother with some herbs when I saw Neytiri and Jake enter. I gasped and rushed forward. "Neytiri!" I took Neytiri from Jake's arms, going to heal her.

Tsu'tey, Atan'eko, Tsu'tiì had already made it back and informed Eytukan of the destruction.

This was the final straw and created war between the Sky People and the Omaticaya's. "Tsu'tey will lead the war party!" Eytukan demanded.