If he didn't wake up soon. They were both going to be dead.

The bulldozers approached closer and closer, knocking down everything in their path.

Neytiri panicked seeing the machines coming, but even more so seeing the Ampsuits, carrying large guns and soldiers walking alongside them on the ground.

"Jake, Jake. Please!" Neytiri hissed as she grabbed his belt and pulled.

Jake swallowed down the milk and handed the plate and cup back to Grace. Norm began setting up the link monitors again. "Here, I'm done." Jake said quickly. "Let's go."

"And when was the last time you took a shower?" Grace asked as he laid down in the pod.

She lifted his shirt and scrunched her nose. "I don't need a shower!" "Jesus, Marine." Grace rolled her eyes at his impatience.

He quickly covered himself with the metal machinery and started to close the pod.

"JAKE!" Neytiri screamed desperately. "Jake, wake up! Jake! Wake up!" Neytiri cried. Neytiri shook him hard and his eyes finally opened.

He looked up at me confused until he saw a tree falling behind them. Quickly, he stood to his feet and pulled her behind him, moving themselves off to the side as the tree fell.

He left Neytiri and ran forward towards the large machine and Neytiri's eyes widened.

He jumped up and down waving his arms in the air. "Hey!" He shouted, trying to gain their attention. "Stop! Stop!" Neytiri cried out in pain as more of the sacred trees fell.

Jake turned and looked at her horrified, before trying again.

"Jake!" Neytiri cried out for him. "Go back, stop!" Jake screamed.

A camera rotated on the top of the bulldozer and looked down at Jake and Neytiri, showing up on the control screens. "Hey, boss." The man called out to Parker from the Hell's Gate base.

Remotely controlling the dozer from there.

He stopped moving the dozer and waited as Parker walked over to him.

"What?"

"I got a native doing the funky chicken here. He's blocking my blade." Parker leaned down and looked at the monitor. "Well, keep moving. He'll move." Parker shrugged, talking with his mouth full.

"These people have to learn that we don't stop. Come on. Go, go, go."

He moved the control for him and the bulldozer started up again. "Jake, it hurts! Everything hurts!" Neytiri cried out.

"I know, baby. I know." He shushed her quickly, but they both gasped as the dozers continued to move again, Jake and Neytiri fell backwards.

He jumped back up as a tree came down towards them, grabbing Neytiri's arm, hoisting her up with him. "Go, run!" Neytiri held tightly to his hand and they both ran through the trees.

"There, see? He moved." Parker pointed out.

"Go, Neytiri. Keep running and don't stop." Jake stopped quickly and kissed Neytiri's forehead.

He left her again and ran straight back towards the Bulldozers and Neytiri gasped, wanting to go after him.

Neytiri quickly decided against it and ran through the pain, through the forest trying to stay away from the upcoming dozers. Neytiri made it a little ways and stopped, in hopes to wait for him.

Jake ran back at them and jumped onto the side of the dozer, quickly climbing up the large piece of machinery to the very top.

Angry at the people for causing me so much pain, for destroying sacred trees, for ruining what should have been a perfect morning.