Chapter 33: Welcome to Remnant(Again)

While Sydney Kirby and Butch were walking around in their new surroundings trying to figure out where they were. They had no idea that Mercury was walking by and happened to be curious at the newcomers whereabouts. They certainly didn't look like huntsmen or huntresses in training, and they weren't wearing any academy uniforms from one of the four kingdoms. It was his curiosity that convinced him to follow them from a distance to find out who they are.

Sydney: Ugh this stinks, our money is no good here! Heck, we won't last a day hear unless we can find someone to give us a job or some cash just so that we can find Max Steel.

Kirby: I know, my tummy is grumbling and she needs to be fed, we got to do something.

Butch: If we were back in copper canyon, I know we'd be having a meal at our favorite place right now.

Sydney: I'm sure we'll find someone who give us some money or at least give us a job to earn this, "lien" to be able to eat.

From a distance hiding behind an alley, Mercury was following them, the fact that these new strangers hadn't heard of Remnant's currency got him to wonder to wonder of they were even from Remnant. However, not recognizing lien as the money used for the economy. wasn't enough evidence to prove that they weren't from Remnant. So he decided to follow them further. However, once he witnessed the trio run into team CFVY by accident, he immediately ceased his pursuit, not wanting to risk breaking his cover, so instead, he left and decided to report him findings instead.

Kirby:(Groans) Ow,(soon he snaps out of it when he witnesses the four individuals he and his friends accidentally knocked down) uh-oh.

Butch: You guys okay?

Sydney: yeah(she then turns her attention to the people that they ran into) Are you guys alright?

Team CFVY didn't say anything until they finished standing up. It was then that the three teens began to sweat nervously after gazing at the four individuals. A tall Caucasian-Vietnamese looking buff man with green armor bearing a long Orange Broad Sword, A blind dark skinned boy with orange hair matching his clothes, a girl with bunny ears and a sunglasses wearing diva with a black purse. They had no idea that these people were Team CFVY.

 They had no idea that these people were Team CFVY

Coco: Ugh, seriously.

Butch: Um, look we're sorry about this, it was an accident.

Kirby: Yeah, we're new around here, woah!

Kirby was cut off as Yatsu picked him and Butch up, just as he did when Max ran into his team during their first encounter.

Butch: Please don't hurt us!

Kirby: Yeah, we didn't mean it!

Sydney: Hey! Put my friends down now!

Fox: Oh you want to cause trouble to-