Chapter 29: Meet Cytro/Berto

Well, things were awkward all over again. Not only did Max Steel find out about Toxzon's deadly new poison gas that was capable of turning any Grimm on Remnant into one of his Goopanoids. But as fortune would have it, N-Tek had finally managed to find Max and Steel. And Berto sent Cytro in attempt to capture Toxzon, and instead saved Max Steel in the nick of time to save the from the Goopanoid Ursas. But before Cytro could take them to the temporary N-Tek Base on Remnant, Teams JNPR and RWBY walking into the same room at the worst possibly timing. Now, things would get complicated.

Yang: woah who's that?

Ruby: Woah! You have an epic weaponized sidekick, oh that's so cool! (She said as she grew stars in her eyes.)

Nora: Does he have a rocket launcher, does he have a wrecking ball?! Can he smash an entire building with a single smash?! (She exclaimed with excitement with stars in her eyes as she sped rapidly in front of MAx Steel and Cytro in a blur of pink lightning.)

Soon Ruby used her semblance and flew in a blur of rose pedals and re-appeared in front of Max Steel and Cytro catching them both by surprise.

Cytro(BERto): What in the?! How did she?! (Then points at Nora who zooms too fast for their eys and halted right infront of them alongside Ruby) how did you?

Ruby: CanHeFlyIntoOuterSpace?!

Nora:CanHeShootLightningCanHeShootMissles?!

They exclaimed with excitement in their eyes.

Nora/Ruby: Can he-

Before they could continue asking more questions  out excitement equivalent to a child on a sugar rush, Yang and Ren immediately pulled Nora and Ruby away from the N-Tek agents and slapped their hands over their mouths to keep them from asking more questions.

Cytro(Berto): Are they-

Max/Steel: Yep.

Steel: Just like when we all met the first day Dredd's portal brought Max and I to this world.

Max: And The people on this world can do stuff like this with Semblances.

Cytro(Berto): Semblances?

Max: We'll explain later.

Steel: right now we need to deal with this pressing matter.

Soon The other members from Teams RWBY and JNPR entered the room to see Yang and Ren Holding back Nora and Ruby from asking more questions about Cytro.

Jaune: Ah Nora, Hyper as ever when she see's something as awesome as you Robot man, sir, uh thing.

Pyrrha: Wow, Max, Steel, Is he one of your firends from your world.

Weiss: Well, aren't you going to introduce us?

Blake: Don't keep us in suspense guys, we're all friends here.

Max/Steel: Are we?

Soon, everyone, Even Cytro, could feel the tension in room increase ten fold after hearing them utter those words. Immediately, Weiss and Blake realized where the direction of the conversation was going. And they were dreading it. The heat of the conversation got so intense, that Ruby and Nora lost their enthusiastic mood and began to feel worry along with the rest of their friends.

Cytro(Berto): Guys, is everything alright?

Max: No.

Steel: Things haven't gone well for us, Right Weiss and Blake.

Cytro(Berto): You mean Ice Queen and Cat Ninja girl?(He said pointing towards Weiss and Blake.)

Weiss: Normally I'd scold you for calling me that, but I deserved that this time.