WELCOME TO THE WOLF PACK (part 2)

Embry throws his arm over Liv's shoulder, "Well Liv I guess this is your Welcome to the pack!"

"Pack?" Liv questions the boy.

"Your dad and uncle. I've seen the Quileute legend book in your car. We protect the people from cold ones or vampires." Embry explains as they make their way to a clearing with a small house. "That's Sam's house. It's also considered the 'den' for the pack. See as he's Alpha." Embry explains about Sam's alpha voice.

The group walks in, Sam holds open the door for the girl. They walk in and see Jared at a table with a woman who had her back to them. "Liv. Meet Jared Cameron. He's the beta of the pack, my second in command." Jared smiles and raises a hand to the girl.

"Hey." Embry runs to him and the pair start play-fighting.

"Not in the house." the woman says. Finally turning around Liv sees she's extremely beautiful but she has three long scars on the right side of her face from hairline to her chin. Shocked by the sight her eyes widened. Sam sees her reaction and looks down. Liv notices the look on Sam's face.

"This is Emily Young," Embry said to Liv. Not wanting to continue with what he knows he should. Not wanting to see the hurt in both Sam and Liv.

Emily smiles and holds a hand to Liv. "I'm Sam's fiancée" Liv's face drops and looks away from the woman.

"Liv." Liv mumbles to the woman. She sees Sam look at her. She is quick to move out of Sam's reach, "I-I have to go." Her voice breaks, hurting Sam even more. "My dad and uncle are looking for me." She backs out the door, "I-I'll see you around Embry. Paul, Jared" She looks at the wolves before looking down, "bye Sam."

"Liv. Wait." Sam follows after her and grabs her arm.

Liv pulls her arm away. "No Sam. Get away from me!" Her eyes started glowing amber. Sam steps back.

"Liv, let me explain." He tries using his alpha voice to get her to listen.

Liv glare turns even more fiery. "You did not just try to use the Alpha voice on me!" She growls at him, shoving him into a tree nearby. "You don't get to try and control me, Sam!" Pushing him harder tears in her amber eyes, "I'm not one of your pack! Go back to your fiancée!"

"Liv. Please. You're my imprint. I met Emily before I even knew you."

Liv stepped back, her eyes setting on a strong amber color. "I thought you loved me. Guess all boys are the same." She turned away from him and she turned into a beautiful red wolf. Her wolf growling when Sam tried to step closer. She ran into the woods and followed her dad's smell to Billy's house. She saw her dad and uncle walk out of the house.

"We need to find Liv, Sammy. Jacob said she just ran off." Liv was quick to run up to her dad. So upset she was unable to shift back to normal. She barked at them. "Liv. What are you doing in wolf form?" Dean looked around and was quick to open up the back door. "Get in." She jumped in and layed on the seat in a ball. Dean closed the door. He looked at Sam. "Is she mad at me?"

"No. Her eyes didn't turn amber, Dean. Something must have upset her. We should just let her settle down and have her tell us later. The brothers got in the car. With one final look to his daughter who's looking out the window Dean leaves the reservation.

The Winchester girl fell asleep on the way to the house, still a wolf. As they pull up Sam looks in the back to see the sleeping wolf. "We have to bring her in. I'll pick her up." Sam got out of the car and opened the backseat. He picked up his niece and followed Dean into the house. Carefully Sam put Liv in her room and closed the door.

A/N: I'm embarrassed! This is kinda a main reason she's pissed at Sam and I just forgot to post it!