TRUTH ON FORKS

TRUTH ON FORKS

Forks, Washington

Jasper pulled his bike up to the house that her dad is renting the day after revealing that he's her family. Liv pulled off Jasper's helmet. "I'm still not happy about you not wearing a helmet, Jazz." She shoves his helmet into his chest. "Put it on."

Jasper laughs. "It ain't like I need it, darlin'." He smiles getting off the bike.

Liv raises her eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

"We kept you overnight. The least I can do is walk you to the door and apologize for keeping you." Liv stood in front of him.

"My dad will kill you. Jazz, he already doesn't like you and Emmett."

"Olivia!" Liv heard her dad's voice and three pairs of footsteps.

"Shit." She turns and sees her dad with a gun, her uncle with a shotgun, and Castiel. "Oh no," she whispers only loud enough for Jasper to hear. "He brought out Angel Dad."

"Olivia Calliope Winchester! Where the hell have you been? I even pr-" Dean's eyes shifted to Jasper. "Called. I called Cas." Dean got a good look at Jasper. "You're the boy from Liv's school."

"Yes, sir. My sister is Rose. Her and Liv here were up late working on a project. My father didn't want her to leave that late. Liv and Rose fell asleep." Dean walks over a glare on his face.

"Stay away from my daughter."

"Dad. It's not like that-"

"No. Olivia gets inside. Now."

"Dad! He's family! He's mom's family!" Dean turned to Liv. "Let us explain! Please." Dean looks between Liv and Jasper. He nods into the house. Liv gave a soft smile to Jasper. They heard a growl. They turned around and saw a horse-sized wolf appeared from the woods; it had it's golden eyes locked on Jasper and teeth bared. Jasper pulled Liv behind him and the wolf growled louder. Dean and Sam cocked their guns. Liv grabbed her dad's arm. "Daddy no."

"NO! Liv!"

"That's Sam! Sam Uley!" Dean and her uncle dropped their guns. "The shifter's alpha." She walked past Jasper and he grabbed her arm.

"What are you doing? The wolves-"

"Jazz, you got to trust me."

He looks up at Sam and down at her. "I do. It's him I don't trust. He broke your heart." She heard Sam whine at the thought of hurting her. "Fine." Jasper lets go of her."

"What are you doing here, Sam? If you've come to talk, you need to be human." He lets out a bark before nipping her clothes. "Give me a second." She runs past all the guys and to her uncle's room. She grabs a pair of Sam's sweatpants and a t-shirt. She runs back out and to the five males. She walks to he black wolf. "Here." Sam grabs the clothes in his mouth and runs behind a tree. He comes out in the clothes.

"Are those my clothes?" Sam asks his niece.

"Not now, Uncle Sammy." Sam rolls his eyes crossing his arms letting out a soft 'unbelievable.' "What do you want, Scooby?" Sam glares at Jasper. Liv notices his glare and looks over at Jasper to see the glare returned. "Inside. Both of you." Everyone heads inside and Liv sits both Jasper and Sam next to each other. "Start explaining. Now."

Jasper looks down. "We have a treaty. They are not supposed to come on to this side."

Sam lets out a dry laugh. "Just making sure you don't drain my imprint, Cullen." Jasper glares at Sam.

"She's family. I would never hurt her. None of us would hurt, Liv."

Sam growls and stands over him. Don't say her name."

Jasper stands and places himself between Liv and Sam. "She's my family, Sam."

"What is going on?" Dean asks.

"Jasper and his family are vampires, dad. Jasper's family doesn't drink humans. Sam is the alpha of the pack."

Jasper looks at Liv. "She's telling the truth. My sister is Emily Whitlock. I was turned by a bad vampire by the name of Maria to fight in the southern vampire wars back in 1863. Liv is my great-great-great-great-grandniece. My family created a treaty in 1936 with the Quileute tribe. The Quileute tribe added two main points to the treaty:my family could not injure any humans, by hunting them for food or by transforming them into vampires, and they never trespass on Quileute land. Carlisle agreed to the terms and proposed adding the concept of mutual secrecy: The Quileutes would not be able to tell anyone the true nature of them, and vice versa." Jasper glares at Sam. "They are not supposed to step foot on our side either but apparently they don't listen."

Sam glared at his head. "I was going to apologize to Liv. Then I smelt your stench on her and had to keep her safe." Sam looks around him to Liv. "Liv, I swear I had no idea. If I had known I would have broken it off with Em a long time ago. Liv please."

"You broke my heart, Sam!"

Dean looks at Liv. "This the stupid boy with fiancée?" Sam looks at Liv too. They see her nod. Dean turns to the wolf boy with Sam. "I'm Dean, Liv's dad." He grabs him and pushes him to the wall, shocking the male. "You ever hurt my daughter again, you'll wish that the vampires tore you apart. It will be so much less painful then what I do." He whispered in Sam's ear. "Got it."

"Yes, sir."

"Dean. Let him go." Cas said.

"Good dog." Dean let's Sam go and turns to his brother. "Guess you aren't the biggest jackass with the name Sam."

Sam rolls his eyes at his brother before turning to his niece. "So vampires and these shifters? What is causing the killing?" He looks at Jasper. "If your family isn't draining the bodies." He looks at Sam. "And your pack isn't taking the hearts of victims." He turns to his brother and niece. "Who is?" Sam, Dean and Cas all look between each other scared. Liv looks at the supernatural boys and looks at her family.

"Dad..." Dean looks at his daughter seeing the fear in her eyes. "What is hurting these people? This. This isn't anything we've seen. Carlisle, Jasper's dad, said these are good people. HE's never seen anything like it. Dad, he was born in the 1600s! How do we stand a chance!"

"O. We will figure this out." Cas places a hand on her shoulder.

"How Dad! How you are an angel and even you don't know what the hell is going on." Liv feels tears start to form. Dean pushes Cas aside and pulls her into a hug. 

A/N: Like, comment, vote and follow! Next chapter comes out on February 4th.