.:BONUS MINI CHAPTER:. Asa's and Kishi's ... WHAT

Note:Remember the chapter "Hero" Where Daichi says "I'll help," "They are my sis- I mean good friends after all."..well.. you'll find this suprising.

This BONUS chapter takes place when they get back from France.

 "So you two are the owners of Sakura farms now,"A sharp looking business man tells Asa and Kishi."Unless you want to give it to your uncle or let the responsibilty fall to your brother."

"Brother?"Asa and Kishi mumble in a confused manner. 

"Yes,your brother.Is that your choice?"The business man asks.

"You must be mistaken sir,"Kishi chuckles."B-But we don't have a brother,"

"Yes you do,"He sighs."Your brothers name is Daichi Kikaham.He was adopted by the english family the Kikahams but- i suppose you two wouldn't know about your brother,i thought you two would of found out by now but.."

'Daichi?.. 'Asa thought.'He can't mean..'

"He dyed his hair blue and he goes to Ouran also,"He explains."You should of met him already,hes in your class.He got adopted before you two were born, "

"Wait..WHAT?!"

Next day

Asa and Kishi arrive at Ouran with the twins."I can't believe Daichi is your brother.."The twins growl.Asa and Kishi give eachother worried looks then continue to walk to their class.

"Good morning!"Daichi yells happily.He runs up and puts his arms around them both while giving the twins a evil glare.

"Daichi..are you our brother?"Asa and Kishi both ask.

Daichi stands there in silence for two seconds but then nodds."Ah!Its so great that you know!"Daichi giggles."Now we can do all brother-sister stuff!"

"What the f-ck!"Hikaru and Kaoru yell.

"Oh you two are so cute.."Daichi whispers.

"Oh god.."Asa mumbles.

"Hes one of those brothers.."Kishi mumbles also.

"You two looked so cute and hot in that maid outfit!"Daichi yells quietly."I'm so proud that i'm your sister!"

"You mean brother.."

"O-Oh yeah hehe"

.......

----------------------------------------------

Ohgod.

I know right.Weird.No they aren't triplets,Daichi got held back a year so-

Yeah.

TWIISSTT