Weakness

Walking for ages.People have tried to scare us but pfft- i'm not scared."She hasn't gotten scared once"Hikaru whispers to himself.Thats right.I smile at the thought of hikaru being scared while i'm not.Isn't it girly if a man gets scared infront of a girl?All the boys say so."You gotta be at least a little scared"Hikaru says.

"Nope"I reply.Hikaru sighs and crosses his arms.

"I wonder.. if i left you alone with all the monsters.." He mumbles.I frown and turn to him."Goodbye!" He chuckles and runs off.

"W-what?!" I scream."No wait you idiot!"He keeps on laughing then he disappears."I'm going to kill him.."I look around and begin walking again.Hes got to be somewhere.

I open a door only to be greeted by a pitch black room.I get chills down my spine but i hear a voice."Asa.."It whispers.

"Hikaru?"I walk closer,Ignoring the darkness.The door slams shut and locks."This isn't funny!" The voice that says my name echos in the room.Fear begins to build up.My knees fall weak and i fall to the floor."Let me out!"I scream.Ok i admit it!Fine!I am scared but only when i'm alone!I hate being alone,thats my weakness.I admit it! "Creepy,theres screaming from that room"A voice from outside says.I turn my body to face the door."This isn't funny" I say once again.I feel the tears stream out of my eyes.

"Whos there?"The voice asks as the door opens.I see hikaru standing there confused."A-asa?.." H mumbles.His eyes widen in shock.

"Hikaru!"I yell out.I can hear the anger,sadness and happyness in my voice.I am happy to see another person but i'm mad its him but also sad that i was left alone in a creepy room.I get up and run and hug him.Blush covers his face."Hikaru you idiot!Don't leave me alone again!"He stays silent for a few minutes but then smirks.

"Ah, so you're scared of being alone" He chuckles and hugs back."Well, i promise not to leave you alone again"He looks into my eyes and smiles."I'm the first one to find out"He chuckles and wipes the tears.

"...i'm scared of the darkness and monsters too"I say."But only when i'm alone"He grabs me and picks me up bridal style.

"Well now that your hero is here no need to be scared"He says.

"Hero?" He smirks and begins walking.Normally i would slap him right now since when you pick up a person bridal style... your almost touching their butt!But i'm just happy to see someone i know right now.I look back into the room and realise their was a camera and speaker on the walls.Wow..

We keep on walking and we bump into kishi and kaoru.Kaoru is holding kishi bridal style also."Oh?"Kaoru mumbles."So.. you found her weakness?"

"Yeah"Hikaru says proudly and looks down at me, i know i have blush on my face right now."But i promise to keep it a secret"He winks.Ugh.

By this time.. i'm already out cold.

.....

As i open my eyes i see that i'm laying beside... hikaru?!"Why am i in your bed?!"I scream.He jumps and falls off the bed in shock."Y-you fell asleep so-"

"So?!You could of put me in my bed, plus when did i fall asleep?"

"When you hugged me because you were scared"He says.Blush suddenly covers my face."I promise not to tell your sister what your weakness is,since you like acting tough around her" I look down at my body and see i'm in my pyjamas.

"Did you change me?" I ask.He nods."You pervert!"

"Haha, just kidding"He chuckles."Kishi did"I sigh in relief."Aah, its a good feeling to know i'm the only one that knows your weakness and fear"

"Don't go thinking you know me just because you know a little fact"I say."L-lets go to school.."Hikaru nods and we all get ready and head to school.

All day hikaru is giving me stares.Damn it, i shouldn't of acted weak back there.Me and kishi start walking to the host club.Hikaru and kaoru went off somewhere.We enter the doors of the host  club and we're greeted by mori and honey."Ok we will teach you!"Honey yells happily.

"Teach us?"Me and kishi mutter.

"Yeah we asked them to show you guys some moves"The twins pop out of nowhere.

"Why?"I ask.Kaoru and hikaru give eachother a serious look.

"We have our reasons"The twins say.Honey  and mori nod.Honey starts jumping happily while throwing usa-chan in the air and catching him again."Who will you teach takashi?"Honey asks mori.Mori looks at us both with his blank expression.He steps forward and picks me up."Asa"He says and walks off.

"Okie!"Honey says happily."Lets go kis-chan"He grabs kishis hand and they run out of the host club."I don't like this kaoru"Hikaru says and crosses his arms.

"Oh come on hikaru"Kaoru sighs "Don't be jelous.We need them to learn some moves in order for them to protect themselfs if 'they' come"Hikaru looks to the ground and nods.

Mori begins teaching me karate.After hes done showing me a move on this dummy he signals me  to try it."Ok.."I mutter and walk over to the dummy.I try to picture something that makes me really mad...the thought of kaoru doing perverted things to kishi comes to mind."I do the karate move on the dummy,causing it to break in half."Oh sorry!"

Moris eyes widen and he smiles.He puts his hand on my head,ruffleing my hair."You did good"He says,making me blush.He hardly talks.I like his voice so he should talk more.

"Look what hes doing"Hikaru whispers to kaoru.

"...whats wrong with what hes doing?"Kaoru asks.

"W-whats wrong with it.."Hikaru sighs at kaorus question.

"Ok then since the dummy is broken.." I look up at him."I'll do it on you"He smirks and nods.I step back and begin running to him.We're on grass so when i fall i won't get hurt as much.I jump up high and put my foot forward  to kick him down but he grabs my leg gently and throws me up in the air."Woah!" I scream,looking down to realise i'm really high in the air.I begin to flap my arms to fly.Mori looks up and sretches out his arms,which i fall into."Wow,dude your good"Mori smiles and lets me down.

We continue doing this for the rest of the day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:I know the mori  and asa parts might seem like this is a mori x oc shipping but its still asa x hikaru.I just got mori and made up daichi for them to be people who have crushes on asa and get inthe way of hikaru and asa's relationship xDDD.So mori has a little crush on asa,as you can see.Asa is small and mori likes small things fbsuufd.Daichi is just friendly with asa so far.