Life of a Hitachiin Wife.(Sadly,this is the end ;_;)

Its finally christmas.

"Thanks guys"Me and Kishi say to everyone that got us presents.We're back in japan for christmas and back at our- wait our?Yeah,our house.Me and Hikaru are going out now.Its great,its pefect.

"Here"I hand Hikaru his present."I decided to make it myself"

He carefully opens it.Its a braclet i made.I didn't know what to get him,he already has everything he wants.He looks carefully at it.Its a braclet with Mini us on it.A mini verison of me,Kishi,Kaoru and Hikaru.Also the Eiffel Tower and a Heart on it.He looks at it with a emotionless face.

"You don't like it"I sigh.

"No i do"He chuckles."But look at my face"I look closely at the Mini Hikaru.Damnit!I put red on his left cheek!"I'll fix it!"I say.

"No its great!"He protests."It looks like we made out"Perv.."Plus its originally by you so even if my face was all covered by red paint i'd keep it.Since its by you"

"O-oh thanks"I whisper.He chuckles and  blushes,leaning in closer and giving me a quick peck.He leans back and grabs something from behind his back."Now for your gift"He giggles.

He hands me a small purple box.

I open it up and see a shining diamond and ruby ring.No..NO WAY!I'm still his maid but-He grabs the contract and rips it up."Instead of being mine as a maid,do you want to be mine.. as my wife?"He ask.He gets off the couch we were sitting on and kneels down infront of me."Asa,will you marry me?"

Even though we're still in high school i could still be his Fiancee.I'm not sure what to do here..  but..

"Yes"I reply.He jumps up and grabs me and kisses me.

Geez,if  you told me i'd be marrying Hikaru before i would of told you, you were crazy!

"Aww now my present sucks compaired to yours!"

We just both laugh

 it seems like this is my perfect future.

I sang to Hikaru after that.

And we lived a happy life together.

A week later Kaoru did the same thing.

I also became a singer.Kishi went in fashion.

We finally got out of school and we got married.

Everyday i look back on those days.I remember how i acted,i remember how he acted.I don't regret anything,not anything.I don't regret become their maid.

I love you Hikaru.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cries.

This was my favourite story BUT it must come to a end.As all my Ouran fanfics they end up in marrage.It just seems like the perfect end to me.I love this story,you can really see how Asa grows up.-Sigh- i loved making this.