•12•

ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴏʟᴅꜱ

Ara was infront of the big mansion. Which was Jungkook's mansion. She was wearing a revealing dress and went inside. They are bodyguards but they knew she was Jungkook's fiance So, they let her in.

The maids were doing there business. They saw a young yet beautiful lady. All of the maids bowed to her.

Well I gues he trained them well. Ara muttered while a smirk was plastered on her face. She directly went into Jungkook's room but she was stopped by the head of the maids.

Ma'am you can't go in there without Mr.Jeon's permission She said  a formal statement Permission? I am his fucking fiance! Ara pushed away the maid and went inside the room and locked it from inside.

She looked everywhere only to find no one is in the room. She groaned to herself and sat on the bed. Shit! I really wanted to be with him. She started to roam around the room.

The room smells just like him. She mumbled to herself. Now she was in his closet. Only to find female clothes as well. Her peanut size brain got confused and ran out of there and went near the maids.

Why there are female clothes in his closet  Ara yelled at the maids. We don't know ma'am The maids replied politely.

Fucking bullshit! Ara cursed and went away from there.

◇______________________________________◇

Ya! Leave me! I thought you are opposite to him! Sua yelled at the bodyguard. He chuckled and said Let me introduce myself properly first of all

My name is Kim Taehyung I am not just any bodygaurd for Jungkook but also a right hand He said while smirking

What the hell do you want from us!? Sua screamed at him Oh.. nothing dear, Just leave this country. Sua's hand formed into a fist

No way! We will ne-  Sua Was cut off by her father Fine we will! We will leave this country!

No dad! Sua screamed at her father Shut up Sua her yelled back. Taehyung was not interested in this drama and was staring at them with cold eyes.

Chop! Chop! Let's get ready! Taehyung said.

◇______________________________________◇

They have reached the destination. Here we are! Jungkook said and parked the car. Yn... Jungkook called out Yn but she did not respond. He touched her and shook her. Yn flinched I am so sorry
Jungkook nodded his head.

They bothwent out of the car and reached a restaurant. Why is there no one in here? Yn thought. We can have our own privacy here Jungkook said while look Yn's face who was looking around with confusion

Jungkook took Yn's hand softly and they both went to the table and Jungkook pulled out the chair and signaled her to sit. Yn sat silently and aswell as Jungkook.

You have alot of questions right? Jungkook asked. Yn looked ar him and slowly nodded. Talk my dear angel. I won't eat you.

Nothing Yn said and looked down at her lap. Whenever I am talking to you look at me. Jungkook said while lifting her head. Yn nodded her head.

What would you like to eat? Jungkook asked while removing his hand. Anything Yn said while looking at him and other sides and fighting with her hands feeling nervous.

Jungkook hummed and ordered then he looked at Yn who was looking already he was happy to see that. I am sorry, Yn Jungkook apologized to her. Yn's eyes widened because The Mafia King apologized to her!

It's okay Mr.Jeon Yn said while shaking her head. No I shouldn't have hurt you. I love you the most. I don't want to hated by you. I am sorry. Jungkook apologized her again.

It's really ok Mr.Jeon Yn stated and looked away. She was hurt but still she did not show it him. The food arrived and they started to eat. Only the untensils sound can be heard nothing else.

◇______________________________________◇