•5•

Author's POV

Yn was thinking
What happend to sua? Is she ok. I am scared for her. What about her sister?

Jungkook cleared his throat and said
What are you thinking about?

Yn slightly flinched and came into her senses and shook her head

If you want anything you can ask me
Jungkook said

Mr.J-Jeon, can you please save sua. I beg you. Yn begged jungkook

my princess, don't worry nothing will happen to her. I will take care of it. Dont call me Mr.Jeon you can call me jungkook.
Jungkook said

O-okay Yn said

Jungkook's phone  started to ring. Jungkook sighed and picked it up.

Ya I am coming. I will take care of her. Jungkook said and went outside.

Yn was standing there like a statue. She sat there on a chair. She was thinking how to escape from this mansion. As there is no way.

How can I not try to escape from here. I can't give up easily just because there is a forest around. Isn't it the same forest we got into accident. Jungkook told that it is not really that dangerous. How the hell I can escape!?!?

At Jungkook

He was walking like a king to a building which was shut down for him. Everyone was scared and hung their heads down. No one dared to look up into his eyes. As they were cold and dark. There was no emotion .

What is the condition? Jungkook asked one of the bodyguard

She is on the verge of death Sir the bodyguard said

Let's teach someone a lesson today. Jungkook said while smirking.

I am hungry. I want food. Sua saw a tree with fruits she started to throw rocks at the fruits so they can fall down. Well it is a forest where some wild animals will live. So ofcourse there will be tress with fruits. And by sua's luck she found fruits. But her luck wants to test her.

How man! How the hell can I escape?
Yn started to think
What does Mr.Jeon have to do with Sua's sister? How is sua? I am scared for her. I have to save her. I doubt on Mr.Jeon. the mafia king won't do what I say. I Will explore this huge mansion finding a way to exit.
Yn huffed and started to roam around the mansion.

She went to various rooms searching for an exit. They consisted of windows but outside  there were bodyguards all around it.

I think he knows that I will escape from here  Yn said and started to cry in the room she was in before. She wiped away her tears and started to roam around the mansion as she only completed one floor.

Oh god please help me. I dont want to be stuck forever. Yn said. Time has passed it was evening she was still roaming. The large gates started to open. Which made Yn flinch a little.

Oh no. Its Mr.Jeon. If he found out that I roamed around his mansion. He definitely kill me. Why didn't you think of it before Yn!!!  Yn said to herself and rushed to the bedroom.

Steps of a person could be heard. And Yn was about to faint due to the anxiousness. What to do!?!? Yn whined. And sat in the bed like a statue.

The door opened revealing Jungkook. Yn immediately stood up and bowed at him.

What happend? Jungkook asked while removing his coat.

I am so sorry Mr.Jeon. I will never do it again. Please forgive me now. I will never do it again. Please Mr.Jeon I beg you. Yn started to beg like anything thinking jungkook found out what she did.
Her traumatizing childhood made her like this.

What did you do? Jungkook asked while coming towards her.

I am sorry. I roamed around your mansion without your permission. I am so sorry. I will never do it again. I know I did a big mis-  Yn was cut of by jungkook.

Princess it's your mansion. You dont need permission. You can do whatever you want except escaping.

Yn's eyes widen up and gets sad.

The consequences will be worse if you even try to attempt escaping. Got it princess? Jungkook said to Yn but there was no reply.

I dont like to repeat myself. Jungkook said. Yn started to nod slowly.

Good girl. I'll go freshen up and you can some coffee for me. Then jungkook  went towards the bathroom.

Yn let her breath which she was holding. What does he think. I am not his maid. He already has hundreds of maids. Yn pouted and slowly went outside. Yn went into the kitchen. It was so big. Yn was in awe. How can a  kitchen be this luxurious.

Yn started to do her work. She struggled so hard. She couldn't find the ingredients easily. She had to search for them.  I can make coffee in 15 minutes but this took be 30 minutes. I hope Mr.Jeon is not angry. Yn slowly catched the coffee cup and went inside the bedroom. Jungkook was laying the couch doing his work on the laptop. He looked up saw Yn.

Bring it here. Yn went near him and gave him the coffee. Jungkook slowly started to drink it while working on his laptop. Yn was standing there like a statue. Jungkook looked up and tapped the couch seat which is beside him. Sit here.  He told.

Yn just obeyed him like a kid and sat. And her legs were paining too becuase she roamed all around the mansion.

Thud! 

Finally!  Sua rushed near to the fruit and took a bite. Feeling the taste she ate the total fruit in some seconds. Well she was very lucky but it wont be near her anymore.

See you next sunday. Bye!!🤗🤗