•7•

Author's POV

Please we beg you, please bring our daughter..! Yn's mom begged the police but he said

Miss do you even know who the person we were going to arrest!?

Who? Yn's father asked

Jeon Jungkook the police said and simply went away.

Yn's mom broke into more tears and started feel dizzy and fell into unconscious state.

Ya babe! Babe! Yn's father shouted and went to hospital.

Your wife has been taking alot of stress and not taking food properly that's why her body became weak.
The doctor said.

Yn's father just nodded and his phone started to ring. He picked up the phone.

He was shocked what the person said on the other line

Yes! Yes! I will! Yn's father said.

Sua's POV

I lost the count of days. I feel weak and then i heard some growls. My heart started to beat fast I hid behind a big tree. The growls started to disappear.

I sighed. I miss you sis and yn i miss you mom and dad.

Author's POV

Crying sounds could be heard. But it wasn't Sua's.
Someone must be here! Sua got hope and courage and slowly went where the crying sound was coming from. She saw a girl wearing white floral dress her hair was quite messy. The front bushes were rustling then sua quickly grabbed her wrist and both hid behind a tree

Yn's POV

Something was moving in the bushes and my breath started to get uneven. Suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pinned me behind the wall. I opened my mouth scream and I opened my eyes to see.......... S-sua!

Author's POV

Jungkook was busy with his work. Someone was knocking the door.

Come in Jungkook said. The employee came in and told Mr.Jeon We have got informationthat Mr.hong was found dead in this place.

Jungkook smirked to himself and started to remember what he did.

FLASHBACK

It was midnight. The crickets were making that annoying sound and everyone wad asleep. There he was standing infront of the door and rand the doorbell.

Open the door.. jungkook said while smirking.

The door started to get open a young women opened the door looking tired.
Who are you? She spoke.
Your death Jungkook said in a dark tone. Who the hell are you!? The woman shouted then man in his 40s came looked at jungkook.

Well well hello Mr.hong jungkook said while smirking. Mr.jeon! You... here...
Mr.hong said while his eyes were widened. Well can't I be here? Jungkook said.

Come inside, Mr.Jeon Mr.hong said and welcomed him. Jungkook sat on the couch and started to talk. So, how are you? Mr.hong gulped down and said I-I am fine Mr.Jeon but what brings you here at this hour?

Jungkook laughed like a psycho and told See Mr.hong someone has betrayed me and ran away and I finally caught him Mr.hong laughed nervously and said Yes sir. Jungkook stood up and took the gun from back pointed in his mouth.

The young woman was feared to death. Jungkook looked at her dangerously. Why not we finish him and my boys will have some fun with you huh?
Then the bodyguards came and took the woman out. See Mr.hong I fucking dont like back stabbers they are fucking little piece of shit and always annoying right? Jungkook said Mr.hong was sweating and nodded his head vigorously he started to cry. Please le- he was shot dead. Jungkook shirt was spalshes with blood.

This bugger deserves it. Jungkook smirked and went away

Flashbach End

Mr.jeon we have a big project with them we can't lose it. The employee said while looking down.

Jungkook just nodded and said You can go.

The employee went away and Jungkook's phone started to ring and he sighed in annoyance and picked it up.

S-sir Miss Yn is not here! The bodyguard said while breathing heavily.
What the fuck! Can't you guys do you motherfucking job properly. I am coming. Jungkook said.

I warned her many times and she tested my patience be ready for the beast princess. Jungkook said calmly and started to walk out

Everyone understood the plan right?
Kim Soo-jung said. The people nodded their heads.

We are coming for you JK.... Soo-jung told while smiling mischievously

Thats it for now I hope you like this chapter. Soo-jung is the leader of the group which sua's sister worked if guys forgot Comment and vote and leave suggestions and I will compulsory check them. See you on next sunday bye bye!! 💗