•9•

Author's POV

Yn was crying a mess Please leave me I beg you!! Jungkook tightened thr girp on her wrist and dragged her to the kitchen.

The maids saw Jungkook and bowed at him while shaking. Get out! Jungkook shouted at the maids and they ran away from the kitchen

Please I beg you! Yn begged Jungkook but No No dear you need a punishment so that you can never disobey my words

Jungkook turned on the stove and put Yn's hand on it. Yn screamed her lungs out. It hurts I will never do it again please remove my hand it hurts!! Jungkook smirked at himself and asked Yn while provoking I didn't hear you can you repeat

Yn shouted at him saying I Will never escape from you I promise please leave me Jungkook said assuring are you sure  Yn nodded her head vigorously and said Yes!!

The burning sensation was a hell to Yn but she doesn't know what is ahead of her in the future. Jungkook turned off the stove Good girl and took her up in his arms and went to their bedroom

Yn was crying like mess as she was about to touch her hand don't it will make the wound worse. Yn cried more

Jungkook made Yn to sit on the bed and went to washroom. Yn started to cry more and more while murmuring
I hate him he is a monster if he does love me why does he hurt me. He is fricking psycho he must go to asylum.

I heard it Yn flinched hard and looked up only to see jungkook holding a first-aid kit and coming towards her.
He sat next to her and took Yn's hand gently This may hurt a little he gently applied the ointment.

Ah! Yn cry out and took her hand towards her. Bear it Yn Jungkook said and took her hand and started to apply ointment again but more gently than before.

Yn thought Why is he acting like this and caring about me after torturing me. Jungkook looked at her and found her already staring at him. This is just a sample princess.

Yn looked down and tears started to form in her eyes she couldn't hold them anymore and let them go as she closed her eyes. Jungkook held her head up and wiped away her tears with his thumb and said

If you beahve like a good girl than I will never hurt you but you are making me hurt you. Do you even know how I love you huh? Yn was just looking down all the time.

Look at me princess when I speak to you Jungkook said in a commanding way. Yn slowly lifted her head up and looked at jungkook. He cupped her face with his long veiny hands and adored her for a few seconds.

His phone rand and disturbed his mood. Jungkook groaned and picked up the phone. Yes I am coming  He said a cold voice. Princess behave well I am going  out Jungkook got up from the bed and started to walk towards the door.  W-wait! Yn yelled.

Yes princess, do you want anything.
Jungkook said while coming towards her where she has already stood from her place. I-its umm... Yn was stuttering but Jungkook waited patiently.

Don't worry I will take you to shopping next week as I am busy this week. Jungkook said calmly and went away.

Yn was dumbfounded because she wanted to ask about Sua. I just wanted to ask him about Sua. Why does he even want to me to go shopping. First of all he hurt me and now he is acting caring. I am sure he doesn't love an inch he just wants me to sell to other mafia. Yn was thinking while clenching her jaw.

I won't give up. I'll find a way for sure. Just watch Yn said and went to bed.

What's the matter Jungkook asked the employee. Congratulations Sir! The italians accepted our project! The employee said while squealing. Good keep it up Jungkook said in a cold voice and went to his cabin.

Oh my god!! Boss said good! Thats once in a blue moon matter!!! The employee screamed and went to his colleague.

Ya! why are you that happy? The colleague asked. The italian company accepted our architectural building ideas and made a deal!! The employeee said enthusiastically.

Congratulations man! Good job but I want party tonight. His colleague asked him Don't worry I will give for sure! The employee said while smiling widely.

Ok the placement is done. So do you need anything else. Mr.Choi asked
Yes we need alot of things for our cover. Plan interviews for your company and we'll come give an interview. Soo-jung said while looking at Mr.Choi.

How many members are there? Mr.Choi asked. Nearly 50 members will have to join your comapny.
Soo-jung said and Mr.Choi nodded his head.

I'll take my leave now. Mr.Choi said and left from there. The mission has started. Everyone get to work! Soo-jung said and left from there.

The cold water was splashed on her face directly. Wake up sleeping beauty The bodyguard said to Sua.

Sua slowly blinked her eyes slowly while opening. And groaned and said Please leave me. You will gain nothing from me please. Bodyguard chuckled and said.

Sure let's go to your home. The bodyguard untied her ropes and took her out. Sua was examining everything.

Sua was stuffed into an expensive car.
Are you excited? Sua nodded like a kid.
Little did she know that something is coming...

I hope you like this chapter. Vote and comment your suggestions and love ya and bye bye💗