•10•

Author's POV

Finally I reached my home Sua thought while sighing. Mom! Dad! I am home!! Sua yelled while standing infront of the door.

The bodyguard pulled Sua away from the door and opened it with the door keys. Sua's eyebrows narrowed while she saw the keys.

How did you get them? Sua asked with curiosity. I have my own ways. The bodyguard opened the door and went inside

Sua quickly rushed inside her home only to find her parents tied to chairs. Mom! Dad!

◇__________________◇__________________◇

Jungkook was sitting in his majestic but still modern chair in this office while doing some file work. Someone knocked the door.

Come in The harsh, cold, husky came out from his mouth. The employee rushed towards him and bowed and said.

Mr.Jeon we have a problem... The employee said while hanging his head down. What problem? Jungkook asked.

Some woman is saying she is you fiance and want to meet you with no appointment. The employee said

Throw her away! Don't you know how to work! Get a fucking bodyguard and throw her out you idiot! Why the fuck are you wasting my time! Get out! Jungkook roared at the man and man rushed out of the room.

Jungkook sighed and thought to himself. Why is this bitch coming to me all the time. I want to finish her but I can't. He massaged his temples and continued to do his work.

◇______________________________________◇

No I am his fucking fiance! Just let me in. I don't need any fucking appointment to meet my fiance. Just let fucking in and I am sure that I will him fire you all. Ara was shouting at the receptionist.

But the receptionist said calmly even though there was a raging fire ball in her. Miss please calm down and wait we will verify from Mr.Jeon.

The employee came running and whispered in the employee's ear Mr.Jeon told her to make go out. The receptionist turned towards Ara and said Miss You may go out as Mr.Jeon said he has no fiance.

What the fuck are you saying! You bitch! Let md fucking in!!! Ara was shouting like a crazy woman. Two bodyguards came and dragged her away while Ara was wriggling around like a woman who came straight from a mental hospital.

What a hectic morning! The receptionist said and went away.

◇______________________________________◇

The people were waiting outside eagerly for the interview. Oh my gosh! Its sooo huge. A random person said.

One by one people were going into the office with a soft smile and coming out with a huge disappointment in their faces. A huge well built with a handsome man goes in.

Finnaly you came Mr.Choi said and signalled to the person to sit. Here is the list that you have appoint. Soo-jung said with a poker face.

How far has the plan gone? Mr.Choi asked You don't have to worry about it. Its going on smooth. Soo-jung said while a smirk formed on his face.

Vote for the next chapter
Bye bye! 💗