chapter 83

Aru was talking in phone, she cuts the call and throws it on the bed in frustration.

Just then badima comes .

Badima- Aru, what happened beta, why are you sad.

Aru- oh nothing badima, It's just that hospital tension.

Badima- hmm come sit here. Now you are going to marry, new home, new life everything will be new. It's not that I am telling you to adjust, it's just that I am asking you to mingle with changes.

Last time when you married,  we didn't had chance to talk as you know how you married that day.

I know you Aru, you are ambitious,  stubborn and will do anything to achieve your goal.and I know how serious are you with your profession.

Generally people with same profession doesn't want to marry because at a time they may get competitive and try to Prove who superior is .

But I hope you both will not bring your profession in between your relation.

Marriage itself is a magic Aru, in your case you know and love Abhi. But take ours, we married in arranged marriage.
I even don't know his name.

Just married your badepapa and stepped in this home. And I don't remember when this magic of marriage taken over me, I can't leave your badepapa even for 1 day. I left all my home , family behind and formed a new family with him.

He is my world..I just simply didn't made him my world.he given me that much respect, love due to which he became my world.

I know you Aru and I have seen Abhi. You both are similar, ambitious, anger, attitude.
Sometimes situation will come in such a way that we may fight, we have have arguments but we need to adjust.
I am not telling you this because you are a girl you need to adjust..I am telling you to adjust for the sake of love between you two.

Whenever you both had argument, fight or  little bit of diffrence in opinion. I want you to sit and close your eyes and calmly think
Is this fight greater that our love
Is this little difference is bigger than our beautiful future.
If your mind says no our love is more important then act accordingly but the day when your mind says yes this argument is greater than our love then you need to adjust.

But I know and seen your love is greater than all silly things. So I don't think you will ever had a chance to think your love is wrong.

And today Abhi proved how much he values even your smallest fears, thoughts and discomforts.

Remember love should be both ways only then it will grow..

Aru smiles and hugs badema

Aru- Thank you badema. Yes what you said is correct. Love should be both ways. And I will not let anything enter between us.

Badima left the room.

Aru sits and remembers how Abhi had set security man and grills to her balcony..she smiles remembering the way he ran when badipapa shouts his name.

Aru takes her phone and message him love you.

Just then Aru recives a call from Manjari.

Aru- ji ma. How are you.

Manji ma- I am not fine beta. Your already husband and your soon to be husband has became mad.

Aru- what happened ma.

Manji ma- he is placing grills to my balcony and planning to place grills to all the balconies.

Aru laughs- seriously ma.

Manji ma- ha, what to do with his madness. Harsh ji wants his balcony to be open but if  he comes and sees this I don't know what happens.

Aru- give phone to him ma.I will talk.

Manji ma- ha talk.

Abhi- ha Aru tell.

Aru- what are you doing Abhi, why are you placing grill in ma papa room. If you want to do do it to ur room. It's there wish.

Abhi- what there wish ha. You only said na. Their can easily come.in open balcony.
Ma almost stays alone in home.what if someone comes though..I don't want to take risk.

Aru taken aback. She smiles.

Abhi- why are you smiling.

Aru- nothing,  dadi once said that a  man who loves and respect his mother will loves and respect his wife too.

So you love Manji ma so much.I was thinking how much you love me.

Abhi- just wait within 1 week we are getting married na..I will shower you with my love.

Aru- Aww my baby knows how to talk romantically also.

Abhi- not only talks but acts romantically.

Aru- ya so only didn't win the kiss challenge still.

Abhi- Babe I got time still.
Be ready by evening. I am taking you out.

Aru- where.

Abhi- surprise.

Aru- Abhi please tell I don't like suspense.

Abhi-Its not suspense it's surprise.

Aru- both are same.

Abhi- seriously, I didn't expected you to be this unromantic ...Always spoiling our moments.

Aru- sorry sorry.. Just come and pick me up.

OK be ready

Thank you for reading
Please read and vote
Please follow.

Sorry for small chapter, Will get new chapter update again to night