Reception - 3

All family and guests were having dinner..Abhi was trying to apoloze to Aru for failing in game and not knowing anything about her.

 Aru just went away with Akshu to avoid Abhi.

Akshu- Aru, are you sad.

Aru- no. why are you asking

Akshu- you looks sad since the game . I know Abhi failed to answer most of the questions. but think once, from the day you guys met you both didnt have any proper conversation. It was all ways misunderstandings or the elders decision. So he might not got any oppurtunity to actually know you.

Aru- Akshu stop it. why are you defending Abhi. I know he doesn't know anything about me. And I don't care about it. I this relation I am not expecting anything from him neither he is expecting.

So I don't care if he knows me or not.

Akshu- really. then why you look sad. why your eyes say different story. Don't act infront of me that you don't care. I know how much you care of Abhi.

Aru- oh for god sake Akshu. please leave this topic. And yes I cared about what Abhi thinks of me and what Abhi felt for me. but it was in past. Now I don't care of him or what he thinks of me.

yes I was sad due to game. but that doesn't mean I was sad because Abhi didnt answered or know me much. I ws sad because I felt embarrassed as he fail to answer infront of many guest. that's it.so please give me a break.

Akshu- ok. I get it. But I guess you are struggling with your mind and heart on thinking straight. you better fix it before it is too late.

Akshu leaves from there.

Aru sits angrily. Aru is very angry but she doesnt know what to do and why is she angry. she know Abhi doesnt love her. she knows Abhi doesnt trust her. Then why she is angry. How can Abhi answer about her even without trusting her.

She sits sulking. She takes few shots of drinks. she was about to take more when Akshu comes and stop her.

Akshu - Aru, what are you doing. If you drink more you will spoil your own reception.

Aru smiles sadly

Aru- only if you know reality of our marriage. then you will understand if this reception is needed or not.

Akshu- what do you mean Aru.

Aru- Nothing. leave it. you said true. I should stop drinking. I dont want to create a scene as I usually do. she smiles sadly.

Abhinav comes there

Abhinav- Hi Aru, you are looking beautiful.

Aru - Thanks jeju. Even you are looking hot.

Abhinav looks shocked.

Akshu- Abhinav dont get scared. this mad girl had few shots. due to that she called you hot.

Aru- what do you mean Akshu. doesnt jiju looks hot if I dont take shots.

Akshu gets shocked and Abhinav laughs.

Abhi comes there. He informs couple dance is about to start.

Abhinav says yes. I came to call Akshu for this only.

Aru- jijuu you looks hot. can we both dance please.

Abhi looks shocked.

Akshu- Aru you need to stop now. going over board.

Akshu takes Abhinav to dance floor.

They start dancing.

Abhi and Aru looks at them.