Trying to be friends

Next day all were having breakfast.
Abhi tried to talk with Aru but she ignored him completely.

Harsh- Abhi you are joining today right.
Abhi- oh papa. Ha I will come today.

After breakfast all leaves for hospital.

Manjari was gotto her room when she feels dizzy.
Aru comes and hold her.
Aru take her to the room.

Aru- ma you should be careful. And let me see if you are taking your medicines properly or not.

Manji ma- Arey beta. Yes I am taking them. But I want to talk to you. Come sit here.

Aru- ok. Tell me ma.

Manji ma- beta, is there any issues between you and Abhi.

Aru- ma, why are you asking all of sudden.

Manji ma-  Aru beta wo, I can feel the tension between you two. I know how Abhi treated you before wedding and now your marriage happened all of sudden.

Aru- Ma, you take rest na. We can talk later.

Manji ma- No Aru let me talk. I know you love Abhi and I don't want you to misunderstand him.

So let me tell you about my Abhi.

From childhood he has seen me suffering in the marriage. Me and harshavardanji is pole apart. He is career oriented and I am a housewife.
Harshji wanted a wife who balance both work and family and support him as a friend.

But my complete focus was only family. I dont want to involve any thing which distract me from my Abhi

You know once I went to attend a party with Harshji and when I returned home Abhi was burning with fever.

He was in hospital for 10 days..

That day I decided no matter what I will not leave Abhi alone a day .

That was the last day I was wife to harshji. From that day I was only mother to Abhi.

Harshji was not at fault. He want a friend to whom he can share his things but whenever he wants a wife or a friend I was not there for him.

Soon the gap between us has increased so much that even ones presence made other to feel awkward.

I don't know who is at fault. I know even I am at fault. I completely forgot that I am a wife. I was only mother to Abhi.

We both were fault and we are just holding the loose ends of our marriage string for our family and kids.

And when Abhi started to grow he started to notice the gap we have. The way Harshji treats me.

Abhi with out knowing full picture decided that his father was at fault and I am leaving a miserable life by sacrificing for others.

Unknowingly Abhi started to hate his father. I tried to explain him many times but he didn't.

And as he grows his hate for his father and concern for me grew.

You know Abhi told me the first day he met you and Akshu.

He told Akshu was like me and you Aru was like his father more career oriented and attitude.

When Abhi video call me I gave seen his eyes when he is showing you to me and I thought he loves you but everything changed.

The hate he has for you is because unknowingly he is seeing his father in you.

And love he had Akshu because he had seen me in her.

But as time goes he started understanding you.

I know right now all are misplaced but I promise everything will be solved.

Please give Abhi a chance. He is a good person. Its just his perception about you till now that made him hate you.

Aru goes to her room and thinks of manji ma words.
Aru thinks
What ever manji ma said was true but that doesn't mean he can just put whatever accusations on me.

He thought I cheated Neil for money and power. How can he think like that.

I am Goenka and I don't need money. I am topper in whole city and I dont need power.

Even this much he is not able to understand.

But I cant behave indifference with him. Family will find out easily.
Even Manji ma health is not good, so for manji ma sake let me talk with Abhi .

Evening

Abhi comes to room. Aru was waiting for him.

Aru- Abhi I need to talk with you

Abhi- Aru I to need to talk with you

Aru- first listen to me

Abhi- ok

Aru- I have decided one thing. We are not kids to fight and avoid.
I know you don't trust me but I don't want our indifference to affect others.

Abhi- No Aru, I trust you and I lov

Aru- I don't want to know if you trust or not. But we have lot of issues since we met.

So today lets end them. Lets forget completely our fights. Start afresh.

And about Neil once he is out from coma you will get to know the truth.

Abhi- that is what I am trying to say
I no need any proof to trust you.

Aru- I said I don't want to talk about old things.
Lets just be friends

Abhi- ok. He smiles and shakes her hands. Aru smiles.

Abhi leaves to freshup

Aru falls on bed. She cries and says I thought we will be a happy and lovely couple but
I am faking friendship with you now.

Dont worry this dram is only till Neil comes.
Once Neil comes and says I am not responsible for his condition, I will free you from this marriage.

And I will go far away.she sits sadly and thinks of the day she met Abhi and dreamed about a beautiful life.

Thank you for reading