Bachelor Party

Abhi woke up from his sleep. Two days to go for marriage. He is feeling restless.
He takes his phone to call Aru. He has so many questions to ask her but how can he do it.
He throws his phone away.

He gets ready and goes down.

Neil-Bhai today we are having bachelor party. Hurray..
No oldies only youngers and full enjoy. Yaa.

And party is not for evening but for full day.
Come now its already late. We should go to goenka house and pick vansh, Kairav , Akshu bhabi and finally that chipkali Aru.

By listening Aru name Abhi felt happy. He thought he can talk to her in the party.

Goenka House
Aru- Akshu please na. Listen to me, I dont want to come. My leg is still paining . Even if I come I just need ro sit and watch I cnt enjoy.

Akshu- Nothing doing Aru. You are coming and that is final. Just pack your bag. Neil and Abhi are on the way. Just go. No more discussion.

Aru dont want to go. As outside she is saying she is moving on but she is not able to see Abhi and Akshu marriage.

Outside.
Neil and Abhi came in 2 cars to pick them.

Abhi is not in a mood to drive so he gives driving to Vansh and sits back side.

Aru and Akshu comes out. Kairav fills the luggage in Neil car and he sits infront.

Aru thinks Abhi might drive. So she goes back and sits. Inside she sees Abhi and gets shocked. Both say hi to each other awkwardly.

Aru  was about to come out when Akshu comes and says that she will sit in front seat. She want to enjoy the view.

Aru sits back. Journey starts. Vansh and Akshu were talking random things but Aru and Abhi were lost in silence.

Both sat in corner of seats giving a large gap between them.

As Aru took medicines for leg pain, she slept off. Abhi was seeing Aru.

After a while they reach destination. Neil calls Akshu as she has the entry tickets. So Akshu leaves as soon as car stops.

Vansh goes to help kairav to drop luggage

Only Aru and Abhi were left in the car. Aru was sleeping peacefully and she slowly falls on Abhi lap. She sleeps like a baby .

Abhi try to wake her up but he don't know how to. He calls her slowly but she is in deep sleep.

Abhi removes hair from Aru face and slowly taps her face
Aru says dont disturb Akshu only 2 mins.
Abhi taps again.
Aru turn her face up and says Akshu this is not fair, she open her eyes slowly.

She gets shocked as Abhi faces is only few inches away from him.
Both gets lost at each other.

On other hand Akshu calls Abhi, with call both Aru and Abhi quickly get back and move to the resort.

At party

Neil and Akshu

So guys here is the thing. First we will have few games to play, then lunch, rain dance and most awaited thing. Party at night. So we go na rock it.

All plays rock climber, rope way and other things, since Aru is having pain she silently sits in gaint wheel.

Since no one is there in gaint wheel 🎡 it is not started.

Abhi sees Aru sitting alone, he decides to talk to her. He goes and sits beside her.

Aru- what are you doing here.
Abhi- I just want to talk to you .
Aru- About
Abhi- Its about, I don't know what to say. Its like dont you love