confession

Abhi cries. By listening to his Aru too cries. She felt guilty for making Abhi cry.
She closes her mouth to not make any sound.

After sometime Abhi comes out of shower. He lays on the bed.

He hears Aru muffled cries. He remains what Aru said to him in forest on how they both will not be happy.
A tear escape his eyes.

He want to comfort her but he doesn't know how to do it now.

His state of mind is not good now. He is getting angry on Aru for not trusting him and giving him a chance.He is sad. He is melting down.

Here Aru cries more remembering piya words and how she behaved with Abhi.
She is feeling guilty, sad and insecure.

Abhi can hear her muffled cries. She starts to get hiccups.

Abhi gets up angrily .

He fills the glass with water.

Abhi- Arohi drink the water and take rest.

Aru doesnt reply.

Abhi- Arohi I am saying drink the water and take restttt.

Aru cries more.

Abhi gets anger and throws the glass on the floor.

Abhi- Tell me now what. What you want. You said you don't want to be with me. Fine tomorrow once we reach home we will divorce.
Then why are you crying now. Will you stop it for god sake

Aru sees Abhi in anger.

Aru- see this is what I told. See how angry are you.

Abhi- so what do I do now. Shall I dance saying that my divorce is tomorrow.

Aru- I don't know what to say.

Abhi- no no Aruu, you don't say anything. Its fine. Infact I understood now that all your big big talks are just for showoff.
Now I am getting it, not only you looks like goenkas is like that.
First Akshara and now you both will lecture on big big things. But cant take control or decision of your own life. Wah .
Such a idiot you are. I am saying I change but no, you just want to remember past and don't want to be happy in future.

My bad luck, I fall for goenka sisters one by one.

Aru- Abhi

Abhi- no don't talk. I told sorry for my mistake. I told I trust you. I told I love you but still you don't believe me.
Tell me how should I make you believe.
I guess if I burn in this love, you will believe me.

You may not be my first love, but you are and will be my love till end of my life.
How far you go , my love will come after you.

But now I am bound what ever you decide. Since you don't trust me, lets end all this. Atleast we both will be at peace.

I guess its just one night and as a well educated doctors we are we keep atleast this day clean between us without any further arguments.

Aru- Abhi

Abhi- didnt I say not to talk. If you say a word then, I restart to love you but tomorrow it will be tough for both of us. So please sleep now.

Aru- Abhi please listen. Aru was getting down from bed without seeing glass pieces Abhi quickly picks her up and moves away the glass pieces with his leg from there way.

Both looks at each other

By holding Aru, Abhi cant control his emotions and a tear escape his eyes.

Aru tries to wipe his eyes but Abhi hold her hand.
Abhi looks at Aru and ask
Abhi- can I ask you a question, you think I didn't trusted you, I didn't given a chance for you to explain, but tell me one thing
Did you trust me when I said I love you. Did you trust me when I said I trust you. Did you trust me when I said I want to give this relationship a chance.
Look into my eyes and answer Aru.
Atleast did you trust me saying sorry.