Talks

Abhirohi room

Its past midnight. Arohi was not able to sleep. she is tossing on the bed. She sees Abhi sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Aru thinks- see this man , here I am not able to sleep but he is sleeping happily. huhu what to do. she thinks of someting and throws a box down. 

due to sound Abhi wakeup, Aru quickly act like sleeping . Abhi wakes and sees the time, he goes towards the sound and sees the box on floor , he pick it up drink water and sees Aru sleeping. he smiles at her  and sleep on the bed.

After sometime Aru slowly opens the eyes. She sees Abhi sleeping and slowly moves her hand, he holds his tshirt on his hand without waking him up and sleeps. Unknowingly she went to sleep.

Abhi wakes up in between and sees Aru holding his shirt. he smiles and feels an unknown happiness. he moves towards her happily and make her sleep on his hand. 

In sleep unknowingly both cuddles and sleep peacefully.

soon sunrays falls on them. Aru snuggles more into Abhi and try to sleep for some more time as she is slept lately yesterday.

Abhi was the one to wake up first, he sees Aru in his arms and smiles. but his smile fade away remembering how happy she was yesterday with Arush.

He slowly moves away from her and goes to freshup. He is not in right mood, he is not understanding what to do.

After sometime Aru wake up, she sees Abhi is not there with her. strangely she started to miss him without seeing early in the morning.

on other hand Abhi was leaving to hospital early when Neil comes in the way and meet him.

Neil- Good morning bhai.

Abhi- good morning

Neil- bhai did my plan work yesterday.

Abhi- Neil I am warning you, dont ever give your ideas to anyone orelse they will pulp you out. I am your brother so I am leaving you.

Neil- what happened bhai.

Abhi- Ask me what not happened, now Aru is in Arush team he is doing pick and drop for her. now they are happy 24/7 not me.

Neil- oh shoott. Now what bhai

Abhi- Hmm I also dont know. Maybe love is not correct for me. I dont know what love see. First I said I love Akshu, then love Aru, hate Aru then again love Aru. Maybe I am not right. Since seeing Aru happy with Arush, I feel ike maybe I need to leave Aru so that she can be happy with someone like Arush.

Neil - Bhai let me tell you one thing. First you liked Akshu bcoz she was similar to Manji ma, thinking of others happiness first and singing same as maa. so you liked her in first place because she is same like maa. But with Aru you hated her bcoz she is thinking of herself first and not others.

But as slowly you started getting to know her and slowly your marriage with Akshu getting nearer you started to know how much you love Aru. So you never loved Akshu, you have just seen manjima in her. With Aru you fell in love slowly by learning and knowing her. so Aru is your love .

And what nonsense you are saying of leaving Aru. you love her and you cant leave her. Even now you are saying that maybe Aru will be happy with someone like Arush. why didnt you say Aru will be happy with Arush. Bcoz your mind and heart dont agree with it. so now common bhai. Fight for your love. go on

Abhi- you are right Neil. Yes I need to make Aru realize my love. And today only I will talk with Arush. maybe he can help me to get Aru closer. Thank you bhai.

Both hug eachother.

Abhi and Neil sees Arush coming to pick up Arohi.

Neil- Bhai you go and hide behind the tree.

Neil goes to Arush

Neil- Hi Arush.

Arush- Hi

Neil- Are you here for Aru. Actually she left early today.

Arush- oh, but she said to pick me up. ok anyways I will leave then.

He leaves. Abhi comes

Abhi- Neil why did you lie.

Neil- Nothing will happen you dont worry.

Abhi- hmm but what will you say to Aru. what if she call Arush.

Neil- dont worry I will take care.

Aru was coming out

Neil- Hi Aru

Aru- Hi Neil. Good morning

Neil- oh just now Arush came and I said you left. Usually you will be ready early na. So sorry.

Aru- oh ok. Its not a problem. Dont worry.

Neil- but how are you going now. Shall I drop you.

He sees Abhi and signs him.

Abhi- ok I am leaving to hospital

Neil- bhai, you are also going to same place na. Take Aru with you.

Abhi- I am ok to drop. But she is not ok to come with me

Neil- why. Did you guys fight.

Aru- no nothing like that. Lets go Abhi. Bye Neil.

Abhi goes and bring bike. He starts and goes speedily. As Aru is scared of bikes she holds Abhi tightly.

Neil wink at Abhi.

Aru and Abhi reach hospital, Abhi goes inside without talking much. Aru thinks what had happened to him , he is so silent from yesterday..

Aru meets Arush in the cabin and goes to rounds with him. After sometime both sat for sometime.

Arush- so , now tell me how is your married life. how is Abhi

Aru- Hmm. Arush I dont want to hide it from you anymore. 

Aru explains why Abhi married her and all the things happened till now.

Arush gets full anger . He gets up to go to Abhi

Arush- how dare he hurt you. let me go to him now. I will handle him.

Aru pulls his hand and says, Arush this is why I didnt told you yet. please listen to me

Aursh- listen to you. you dumb head. you are telling me this. let me go to him once Aru. I am not able to control my anger.

Aru hugs him and says please Arush

After few minutes Arush calm down.

Arush- fine leave me now. tell me what is your step now.

Aru-  I had decided to take divorce and move to abroad for MS without family knowledge but Abhi is not agreeing.

Arush- who the hell he is to agree. 

Aru- calm down.

Arush- what calm down. here I am thinking that you got your love and is happy but he cheated you. tell me one thing do you still love me.

Aru- It is  no use of knowing it now.

Arush- dont show your IQ here. answer directly

Aru- I.. dont..know

Arush- Thank god. atleast you didnt said you love him still.

Aru- ok now leave it. I have to attend ICU.

aRUSH- OK. But it is not over yet.

Aru- yes boss

Both laughs.

Precap- Arush punch Abhi

--_++++++++++++
Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment