Shock- continues

Fast backward to 5 mins.
Arush ask Abhi to open his eyes.As soon as Abhi open his eyes, he sees Aru standing infront of him in wearing a helmet, gloves.
He sees his surroundings and he gets to know that he is standing inside a boxing ring. Before he can realise what is happening Aru launches her first puch😂 directly on Abhis face.He fells down.

Aru goes and sit on top of him and shouts , how dare you beat your wife. Being a boxer dont you have shame in beating your wife. She lands few more punches on Abhi, who is still not fully understood his surroundings.

After releasing all her stress, Aru goes back and sit. Arush whistle and says that her punch power didnt decreased from college days. He claps

Aru ask him to stop and says this person is wast as he didn't defend himself or fight back. She doesn't felt like fighting. She goes to him and removes his mask.

Aru gets shocked and stunned. It is Abhi but Arush said to her that the person in mask is a bodyguard and boxer who beats his wife daily. So I hit him hardly .

She bends down and take Abhi in lap , she calls Abhi are you fine please say something.
On other hand Abhi is still in shock by seeing new boxer avtar of Arohi.
Arush smiles by seeing Abhi😈😂.

Aru scolds Arush and ask him to bring ice. She places ice on his face and nose.
Abhi wince in pain. Aru says I am sorry didn't know that was you.
Abhi says its fine, now he feels he got punishment for what he did it to her.

He ask her sorry again. She was about to leave when he pull her hand, Abhi says please Aru sorry. If you are still angry beat me more but please forgive me.
Aru beats him again and again , she cries. Arush comes there quickly but Abhi stops him. Till now whatever I said or did is purely a misunderstanding. Please please forgive me. From now let us be friends.
She cries for some time.

Arush comes and says no more grudges Aru. Move on happily. Aru smiles and turns to Abhi

Ok, but not be friends. Let us be complete strangers, you don't know me. I don't know you.let us not meet, talk unnecessarily.I still want time to forget everything.let us think we didn't meet at all. Abhi agrees reluctantly.

Aru ask Abhi not to inform about this boxing in home to anyone. Not even Akshu. He agrees. Aru goes to change.

Abhi ask Arush since when Aru is boxing. Arush informs that she joined boxing club during college days. Since her mother is a boxer she taught atleast she can be close to her mother ambition as she is dead. Since she took all your taunts silently dont think she is week. She is daughter of boxer sherini, and she is no less to sirat ma. Next time be careful with her.

They go to goenkas home. Aru had a grand welcome in home.
Kairav and Akshu perfomed dance and gave Aru lot of gifts. Elders blessed them to be happy always. Aru was happy.
Arush sat and talked with them for sometime.

Abhi comes inside. After seeing him everyone get shocked, Akshu goes to him and ask worriedly what happened to you.
Abhi says he had a fight with a rowdy in the road. Aru and Arush looks at him shocked. abhi says that rowdy got admitted in hospital because of his beatings.
Arush remembers Aru beating Abhi and laughs loudly. All ask what happened.
Arush says he was imagining how Abhi beat rowdy. It was so funny. Aru also smiles. Abhi who sees Aru smiling feels happy. Akshu sees this.

Night
Aru remember Abhi face with beatings .she smiles.
On other hand Abhi is thinking of Aru. Today he again got a new info of Aru being a boxer.
He feels how many more things he will ge to know about Aru.
Till now with out knowing her I blamed her.
Today Aru said we will be strangers. I felt bad. But strangers are good. Now I will start afresh.

Its a small chapter but I wanted shock in 2 parts.so bot are small chapters 🙂

Thank you please please vote.