PREFACE

Scene at the temple: Abhimanyu informed to both Birla's and Goenka's of what Arohi did.After this everyone started to blame and shout at Arohi.
After listening to the taunts and blames from her only family Arohi had enough of there blaming and shouted to Stop.
All of them went silent.
Arohi went near to Abhi and Akshu and said, your love is pure and power right, then  why did you propose marriage to me when you taught Akshu didn't saved you? What if Akshu didnt save you but you love her right? then why you came to me for marriage?
Even after our alliance got fixed you Mr. Abhimanyu Birla the great lover of Akshara Goenka, what you did. Without a ounce of shame you followed my sister, touched her, stalked her, torched her to confess her love.what a human you are, you are promised a marriage with me and running a love story with Akshu.
You dont have any rights to question my love nor blame me.I loved you with my whole heart Abhi, but when you cancelled our engagement I let it go and tried to move on but again you are the one to come to me and propose for marriage with your whole family.Am I right!
So stop blaming me and go first analyze yourself.
And you Ms Mahan Behen Akshra Birla, I hate you from childhood bcoz you took my ma from me, but I am not a villain in your so called world famous love story.
You are the villian to your love story.
When Abhi asked you whether you love him after he cancelled his engagement with me, what was your answer a big NO.
And now dont tell me akshu did this for aru, this I didnt ask you and wakeup you should be the one standing for your love, but till now not once you did that for Abhi.

Dont tell me you sacrificed your love for my sake when you clearly know Abhi loves you, there is no point of sacrificing it. And now finally when I am tying the knot you came back and took my love. Is this sacrificing?

For all of you Akshu is Mahan great, lovely but for me she is a immature, childish who doesnt know how to take correct decisions in correct time.

And Mr Abhi may be good person for all of you but for me he is selfish, arrogant ,rude and self centered person.
He just want Akshu bcoz he love her., He dont mind even if she dont love him. Its just a jidd like a kid for a toy.

Finally to all the family, thank you for understanding me. I am done for the day I am going home, you guys can continue with this never ending drama. Bye.

Thank you
Ignore Grammatical mistakes