Heart Skip

A beautiful girl was seen smiling,running, and a boy was trying to catch her but suddenly the girl vanished, the boy became frantic and started searching for her. Suddenly he sees her swinging near by river. He went to her and hugged her from back ,he told her that she is his life and never every run away from him. He told I love you Akshu and turned the girl around, the girl face revealed to be of Arohi.

Abhi woke up with a jolt, he didn't liked the fact that he dreamed about Aru. He got angry on himself and Arohi, he thought maybe these days I am thinking of Aru more due to which she came in my dream. As mom told I need to shift my anger from Arohi to my love for Akshu. With this he woke up and got ready went down to have break fast.
At dining table Harshji, Mahima and others was discussing about welcome party to interns.just then abhi  joined for breakfast.    

(((((Pls note: I don't know if welcome party is done for interns at hospital, I am just writing it for my story. Dont take negative))

Harsh says its waste of time to conduct such parties, we are not running college its a hospital. But Mahima says if we do it will help the interns to have good rappo with doctors, however it will be helpful to us to pick best interns and appointment them as junior doctors in our Birla hospital.
Abhi also feels that it will make interns to free themselve and work actively.
So Harsh agrees and says, so we will assign this to Dr. Dev who is head of posting and selecting intern and also we will need one coordinator from interns as a communication between interns and Us.

Suddenly Neil says we can assign this to Arohi. By listening Arohi name Abhi remember the dream he got, he also got angry and thought to oppose it but Mahima and Harsh says it is good idea as she joined as intern 6 month back and she is familiar with things on how birla hospital works and she will be moving as jr. Doctor.
With this all finished there food and moved to respective works.

At Goenka mansion
Aru woke up and sees Akshu sleeping, she felt relived and inner peace after talking to Akshu yesterday. A smile crept on her lips. At that time Akshu woke up, she wishes good morning and hugs Aru,. Aru also hugs Akshu, they fresh up quickly and as Aru slept late she was late to hospital. She quickly grabbed an apple from dining table said bye to all and left to hospital.

At Hospital
Neil was waiting for Arohi. Neil asked Harsh that, he will involve in this intern welcome party and work on scheduling everything. Harsha agreed to it. Now Neil is waiting for Arohi to tell about the intern party.
For him this party is an excuse, he just wants to spend time with Arohi. Unknowingly he started liking her.

Meanwhile Abhi was on rounds and suddenly he sees Arohi running and comming. His heart skipped a beat as she was wearing same dress as he seen her in his dream. Aru went to desk hurriedly and did her login for the day and was going to her locker. Abhi sees the time and thinks she is 1 hr late.  he remembers how she treated him yesterday infront of the patients. So he  thinks miss Aarohi you said you are intern here right, then you got to follow the rules.
With that Abhi went to locker room. Arohi was taking her belongings when suddenly Abhi tapped, Aru jolted a little as she thought she was alone in the room.
She was startled a little and closed her eyes and opened slowly, Abhi has seen the way Arohi got scared and how her eyes closed and opened. Eyes the eyes same beautiful eyes he has seen in his dream.
Abhi quickly composed himself and said, Dr. Arohi yesterday you were giving big big  lectures on ambition carrer and all but today you came late. Why so.
For that Arohi turned back to her locker and said calmly without even looking at Abhi as , you are not my head and I am not answerable to you. I will answer to my head, its my headache you need not to worry about my career .
With this answer Abhi anger rose to peak he pulled aru towards him in such a force that Aru hit Abhi chest. He twisted her hand and shouted, how dare you. I am the head and MD of birla hospital, each and every staff is answerable to me. Didn't you understand that.
Aru bracelet poked her hand it caused a slit which bleed. She winced in pain asking Abhi to leave her hand but Abhi asked to say sorry first.
Aru said sorry sir and I will not be late again. She got teary eyed. By seeing her tears he let go of her. He thought he did wrong and was about to say sorry but
Aru says that what he has done now comes under harrasment and if it is repeated again she will report it. With that she left from there.
Abhi who felt a little guilty has overcome with anger by Aru words.

Thank you 🙂