Andrew stands up from his spot on the couch and slowly approaches her, still drenched in sweat. She could feel her heart in her ears as he she watched him get closer and closer, making her throat and mouth dry. Once he is standing in front of her, he leans down, placing each hand on each armrest of the chair. Trapping her just as he did when she was in the kitchen.

"So tell me," he leans down to her ear, causing her body to tremble. It wasn't from fear, but it was definitely from some unknown emotion. Anxiousness? "What does it take for you to finally give into my charms, and let me see this facade of yours go away?"

"Facade?" Aurelia murmurs softly, trying to hide behind her knees. Andrew caresses the tip of her knee with his index finger. The manner he did it in was playful, but it made her visibly tremble, and the man noticed right away because as she shakes from being so nervous, his smile grows wider.

"When I overheard your conversation with Jackie," he slid his index finger down her shin, making her nibble at her middle finger knuckles. "I instantly became more interested in you. I wanted to know who's this pretty girl that had the guts to actually put Jackie in her place. Believe or not I think she's stuck in her immature high schooler ways. I wouldn't believe you if you told me she's a senior in college."

Aurelia's toes begin to wiggle, but only slightly, as she drags his finger up her leg, slowly, pressing into her knee body, causing her to bite her lip. "Were... W-Were you and Jackie close?"

Andrew stops his movement once she asks the question. He cock his head to the side, frowning a bit. As he pulls away from her, she knows now that the question must have upset him. Made something go off inside him in some way, somehow.

"Let's just say I wouldn't invite her to my funeral." He mumbles, crossing his arms as he looks away from her. "I never really had problems with her, but the moment her and her fucking corward of a boyfriend pushed themselves in my friend group, everything went down hill."

She watches him closely. His stance, the way he crosses his arms. The movement of his eyes as if he's watching the old memories play out in front of him. "Is that why you still go to the parties? Because your friends are still hanging out with them?"

He stares out the windows for a moment before he turns to look at her. "I don't even know why I'm telling you anything. And what's with the twenty-one questions? Huh?"

"I was jus-"

"You were just trying to get in my fucking head," he snaps, causing her to close her mouth instantly. "Look, I'm not interested in letting someone else get in my head."

Even though the words didn't seem cold, his tone was harsh. Each word made her throat get drier and drier. All she wanted was to get to know him better in hopes it'll help her understand Jackie better, but instead of saying that, it really did seem like she was interrogating him.

Andrew gathers his things and storms down the hallway. Once she hears Elijah's room door slam close, she lets out the deep breath she was holding. Aurelia rises from the couch, walking over to the kitchen, where she left her laptop, and begins to send Elijah a text from it. It was a good thing her laptop and phone were already in sync, but she doubted he'd answer. It's still early, so he's probably working, or getting ready to hang out with his friends. The man probably answered her message in the morning.

Just as she was about to close her laptop, Elijah's name pops up. Aurelia pushes the laptop screen back and moves her cursor over to the green answer button. When she sees his face, it looks like he just got out of a heated conversation, or worse.

"Hey, sorry." He instantly says, making her shake her head.

"No, I know you two are friends. I just wanted to let you know that he's here." She smiles shyly looking down at her hands. "He's in your room now. I think I might've upset him. Or said something to upset him."