His funeral..

Mariah- after the gang left I knew I needed to plan Zions funeral but I just couldn't bring myself to think of burying my love. "Mom can I help?.." kaito asked my baby is tough but not that tough "no baby I got it can you go make sure the twins are in the bath" I responded he nodded and walked off.

I begin to look through casket suggestions until May-ling started to cry I picked her up and rocked her gently I put her pacifier in her mouth and rubbed her. She started to settle down and i continued to arrange things for Zion, Zack was by me the entire time I few tears did fall I can't blame me for that I'm only human to be honest.

After two months.

"Momma I can't find my tie." Kaito said I felt him hug me as I was crying in my room, "momma are you ok?.." he asked rubbing my back I sniffled and cried laying my head down completely he rubbed me more and laid there with me. A few minutes passed I remembered we had to get ready for his daddy funeral, "I'm sorry baby, go finish getting ready for me please.." I said kissing his head he nodded and left.

"Ok May-Ling, let's get you ready love.." I said kissing her little face as she smiled slightly I put on a little outfit and picked her up. "Momma we're ready!" Kaito said I nodded and they went to get in the car me and Zack followed after getting to the funeral hall everyone surrounded us I held my kids close as everyone watched us walk to the front row.

"Mariah are u ok honey" angel spoke to me holding my hand I snatched my hand away and placed it back on kaito shoulder and sat down. The funeral went on and all of Zions loved ones went up "Mariah why hasn't Armon been called to go up." Angel asked me "he isn't on the list to go up." I said walking to Zions casket.

"Hello my love..I've been fighting to stay strong for you, I wish you peace in the after life..I love you." I said crying I said a prayer and went to sit in my seat as the funeral ended the boys came running towards me "mama!" Emilio shouted I looked over to see what's wrong with him "what's wrong papa" I asked holding his hand "can me and Roberto stay at cousin nunu house!!" He asked excitedly I knew my boys needed a break so I nodded my head.

He jumped off in silence getting in my cousin nunu car she has two kids of her own for the boys kaito went to stay at his friends house for the night I decided to go home and take a walk after a shower; arriving home I opened my door and found Armon inside. "What the hell are you doing here." I asked irritatedly he stepped foward with flowers "Mariah I'm sorry I knew I should've gon out to save him but I would have gotten shot running foward, You have to understand I didn't want that to happen to my best friend." He said pleading his innocence

I started calling the mafia guards "how the hell are y'all guards and let him inside!" I shouted "this is bosses best friend" Chris said "he is not allowed in my house." I said they all nodded and escorted him out, I went into May-ling room and changed her diaper and clothes to some warmer clothes it's cold at night.

After dressing her up I took and shower and changed

I decided to eat dinner since I would have to wait before going outside

I decided to eat dinner since I would have to wait before going outside. I ate a nice little sandwich and drunk some wine, "Mrs.lee" Savannah came up to me, "yes?" I asked turning around in my chair away from my baby, "your car is ready" she responded "I'm not taking a car I'm walking. It's a walk." I said sarcastically, she smiled "ofc ma'am " she said walking away I grabbed my purse and gun and Me and May-ling coat.

I put her in her beautiful stroller

If costed 500,000 dollars for this set up we walked out and four guards followed, we went to a beautiful lit park it was peaceful and calm the walk was nice it would've been better with Zion but Ik he's up there walking with me and his daughter, "...

If costed 500,000 dollars for this set up we walked out and four guards followed, we went to a beautiful lit park it was peaceful and calm the walk was nice it would've been better with Zion but Ik he's up there walking with me and his daughter, "hi mama you wanna go get some apple sauce" I said tickling Mamá (may-ling nickname) as she smiled. I walked to the nearest dollar store to get some baby apple sauce and me some pudding.

I paid for the items and sat at the seating area they had the four guards stood behind and I front of me guarding both me and the baby, I then got a call from kaito "hello?" I answered I could hear kaito crying "what's wrong sunny" I asked worried "mama they jumped me they don't like me I couldn't fight they all jumped on me" he screamed yelling I heard cars honking I grabbed my purse and May-ling and drove to kaito location.

Getting there I saw the boys and the parents "good your here tell you-" I cut off one of the boys mother and hit her car with my bat "kaito where's the little boys and how many were there" I asked coldly, "four boys, their inside..." kaito said "bring your children out here and their gonna fight my son one on one and if u interfere you see them four behind me." I said grabbing the blonde woman's shirt.

They brought their sons out and it was four boys like he said "ok step up." I said pointing to the black haired boy he ran up and my son punched him right in the mouth "That's what I'm talking bout kaito!" I shouted, kaito stomped the boys head into the ground causing him to bleed he kicked him in the stomach making him hurl up into a ball I cheered my son on.

Eventually I pulled him off the lil boy ran to his mama the four guards held guns to the dads and I'm sure the mothers know not to square up with me. "Next." I said to the other scared boys one boy stepped up and kaito took his stance, "go." I said and kaito slammed the boy on the ground beating the shit out of him, the boy got kaito on the ground and I shouted "kaito you better beat the shit out of him!" I shouted.

On the last boy I could tell kaito was tired so he spared him and I pulled him back. The boy ran "now Ik you mothers have an issue with what my son has done to your boys." I said making the guards out their gun down "see I'm a single mother and I damn sure don't play about my babies." I said taking off my earrings and watches.

"So mothers, do y'all wanna fight?" I asked dropping my bat some darkskin woman walked up "yeah I do" she said "got you baby." I said and I let her swing she packed a good punch but I beat her ass in the end. "Her jaw might be broken..fix it." I said getting in the car, "good job sunny" I said rubbing his head, "those boys aren't your friend be careful who you trust." I said he nodded his head and I felt tears
Fall.

"Your different baby...but that doesn't matter everything is gonna be fine I promise.." I said..
He squeezed me tighter and cried I rubbed him and hummed him a song. We got home and he instantly ran to his room "go heal his wounds I'll be there in a second." I said "yes ma'am" one of the servants said I went to my room and showered putting a bandaid on the scratches the bitch gave me.

TBC