Almost there

Zion- getting back to the trap we had one of the gangs doctors fix chris. I was covered in blood "baby..baby listen it's my job!" I hear Armon shouting the gang start holding in their laughs wheezing, "bae! I told you-" he was just shouting going through it. "Armon-" I was trying to call out to him "stop yelling at me I'm coming home!" He said I fucking lost it.

I died I was on the floor crying my ass off the gang was to I think Savannah was recording this shit "Armon!!" I shouted laughing he walked out like it was normal. "Yeah I gotta go the baby callin me" he tried to justify it "naw nigga yo girl calling you" I said I can't breath bro "stfu" he said leaving out. We stopped laughing and poured some drinks my phone started to ring I looked to see it was my baby.

I answered the phone "yeah love?" I said the gang pulled out their phones bout to hoe they dumbass "what do you want for dinner baby?" She asked they put their phone away in disappointment stupid asses. "You?" I asked "corny bitch and no" she said u laughed. "Ight I want gumbo" I said "yay!" She shouted Im guessing she wanted that "ok bye dinner will be done by the time your home" she said I kissed the phone and said I love her hanging up.

"Gotta fuck her" I said they cringed "ew nigga" Chris said "ew my wife or ew the idea of me fucking her"
I asked "no not ew your wife, your wife is hot that's my dream girl but you fucking her is a bad image" Chris said I could blow his ass right here right now but that's my best friend as well so Ian "watch ya mouth before u lose it " I said he zipped his mouth closed.

I went home eventually around 9pm walking inside I see Mariah looking dolled up "where u going I thought we were eating gumbo?" I asked, "I ate already I was hoping u came home before 9 I'm going out with angel." She said. "Mariah what is the point of you going out pregnant." I said I was starting to get irritated cause it's like she don't give a fuck anymore.

"I'm having fun Zion I'm 24 years old" she said, "what's out there tell me please. You can't drink, you not smoking, you can't afford getting hurt when shit go left so what's up." I responded. She rolled her eyes "so what Zion it's just fun" she said I nodded my head "where's angel." I asked, "on her way." She replied "you not going and neither is she." I said Mariah faced changed to irritated "wtf Zion" she said rubbing her nose.

"My heart I love you I'm worried just stay home I can't lose another what happened to being cautious" I said she sighed and looked at her phone, "well good for you Angel canceled good night Zion." She said walking off "Mariah." I called out her name and she continued walking upstairs I sighed.

Going into the bedroom I grabbed her arm, "Mariah I love you your young I understand and when that baby is born safely I will give u all free will to go party you had your chance to do this but let's not forget you wanted to be pregnant." I said she just started in my eyes I think that last part confused and hurt her feelings "you didn't want me pregnant.." she asked.

"I do my love ofc I do I want many children with u I just wish you would chill out" I said rubbing her hair behind her ear she nodded and kissed me, "ok.." she said as she hugged me she's so little I picked her up and we went to bed watching norbit.

After five months.

"Baby!!!" I hear Mariah shouted ever since she hit 3 months I've been cautious of everything I ran upstairs to her just to find her in the mirror taking pictures this Mf gon give me a heart attack "girl get ready so we can go get our gender reveal cake" I said scratching my head she laughed and walked off. We decided we'll do a secret gender reveal everyone will know the baby is here when it's born.

"Ready!" She said I stared at her for a minute, "what?" she asked, "nothing you look beautiful" I said she smiled

We left out and both our phones started ringing we got in the car and answered them mines was from the twins and my family and hers was from angel and her family "so y'all do realize we're on the way to you guys right" angel said "hell naw don't c...

We left out and both our phones started ringing we got in the car and answered them mines was from the twins and my family and hers was from angel and her family "so y'all do realize we're on the way to you guys right" angel said "hell naw don't come here" I said, "why not?" Tyrese asked. "Exactly what's going on you two haven't came out the house in 5 months yall niggas ain't en come see my baby" Armon added on.

"It's complicated." Mariah answered the question "Mariah your supposed to be my best friend and my baby sister I counted on you the most for my birth" angel said I can see Mariah started getting sad "i..I'm sorry.." Mariah apologized angel hung up, "why are you guys hiding." My mother asked. "Reasons mom just please" I answered "you two need to figure yourselves out we're family not friends you can ghost." Malissa said "figure yourself out Malissa did I come knock your head off your shoulders for stealing out mama safe?" I responded.

"How tf did yk about that!? You don't even speak to us" Malissa shouted, "she's my mother stupid I speak to my mother damn there every day." I said. "Mama!!" Malissa shouted. "Girl that's my kid he's gonna know unlucky Ian shoot u." My mama said that lady cold.

"Ok I gotta go guys" I said hanging up I looked at Mariah and seen her crying "baby what's wrong." I asked. "she hates me she's not answering or nothing..." she answered..lord.. "it's gonna all blow over baby but think this is the choice we made for the sake of your sanity and our baby." I said rubbing her, she nodded we went to the bakery and picked up the cake she stayed in the car the whole time tho.

Getting home I set up the camera and sat the cake down "you ready?" I asked she smiled hard ash "omg omg no!" She said laughing I laughed "cmon we got this!" I said cheering her up she nodded we picked up our glasses and dug em into the cake "3...2...1..." we counted down together lifting our glasses at 1 "AHHHH" she screamed with joy "holy shit!?" I said excitedly "WERE HAVING A BOY" she screamed I hugged and kissed her.

This beautiful girl brought me my very first son "I'm having a son!!" I shouted she laughed "omg I'm so happy!" She cried in order to celebrate we decided to cook dinner and watch movies. I couldn't stop laying on her belly and rubbing it I was filled with joy my heart skipped a beat everytime I rubbed him. "Baby!" She said I felt her belly move and then boom.

The baby kicked the shit out of me "did u feel that!!" She shouted I laughed. "hell yeah" I said she smiled "I can't wait for you love" she rubbed her belly and smiled saying. "I got an idea For a name" she said; "what?" I asked was she already thinking about names why she ain't say nun tho "Kaito Ricardo Lee" she said I sat up and smiled "my father and your grandfather?" I asked she nodded, "perfect" I said.

We decided to take a nap and call it day this is precious to us after all.

TBC