Its timeeee!!

Mariah- it was fun chilling with everyone me and Zion posted for people to come show up to be hired
For the wedding and it was a line of mfs I swear I thought I was at a baddies east auditions. "Y'all want a drink except angel lol" Savannah asked the group "naw I'm good" I said everyone else got one though and we let the first five people in. "Ok first the dj" I said "show us one of your parties and playlist" Zion told the dj.

And he did just that "I don't like it" I said "what don't u like baby?" He asked "them mfs look bored ash" I said he nodded and gave the man his computer back "ight u can leave" he said the Dj left I knew this would probably be good on his end for the pay but this is my wedding we're talking about. After 2 hours we found perfect people for everything we needed and everyone left "why didn't u drink today?" Angel asked me, "I didn't feel like it" I responded avoiding telling her I'm pregnant as well.

"Understood" she said going to Armon I guess they're going to buy a house together I don't know if they were looking before but they might be now. Me and Zion went on a drive "did you hear?" I asked he looked confused waiting on me to a continue my conversation "the mayor moved his house" I said he looked at me "probably for protection." Zion responded I shrugged my shoulders wasn't a good mayor anyway.

After another month on the big day.

"Are you ready" angel asked, "honestly no" I laughed.."ofc you aren't" she said I rolled my eyes. "I can't believe it your getting bigger did u and Armon ever go to the doctor?" I asked her. "Hold still Mariah your artist can work." My momma said I placed my face steady in one spot. "Yeah we did apparently im four months now but when he found out I was three, I asked why I was so little she said it's perfectly fine for me to be little ill get bigger" angel explained.

"That's true I was little with Mariah yet she didn't get tall like us" my mama said "mama I'm 5'3" I said she laughed. After a while I was ready but it was time for my first touch with Zion. I was nervous I felt my heart beating hard as hell "cmon Mariah! He's right there!" Angel said I felt my tears fall honestly everyone was stopping them bc my makeup I eventually touched his hand behind the wall.

"Hello beautiful" Zion greeted me "hi love..how do yk I'm beautiful if u can't see me." I asked saying hello back in the beginning. "Your beauty goes far with me baby..just the touch of your finger tips makes my heart skip a beat, I feel your soul connect to mine and I feel your beauty. I know your beautiful because your mine." He gave a little poem in his heart.

I damn there broke down "it's us against everyone I'll see you in 10 minutes honey." He said, "ok" I responded and we let go I finished getting ready and then it was time. I could hear everyone moving and wowing as they go to their seats "what song did u pick to walk down the aisle to remember this is being recorded honey" my daddy said I nodded in return.

"Just listen" I said when two body guards opened the door everyone looked my way and the hall was beautiful